Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Green_Vegetable_Man

Toilet discussion (shit, stools,urine)

Human feces, also known as stools, vary significantly in appearance, depending on the state of the whole digestive system, influenced by diet and health. Normally they are semisolid, with mucus coating. Small pieces of harder, less moist feces can sometimes be seen impacted on the distal end (a normal occurrence when a prior bowel movement is incomplete, and feces is returned from the rectum to the intestine, where water is absorbed).

if your diet and digestion are proper, the stool will float in the toilet water, will be soft but well-formed (not watery)

IPB Image

Type 1 - Separate hard lumps like nuts (difficult to pass)

Type 2 - Sausage shaped but lumpy

Type 3 - Like a sausage but with cracks on surface

Type 4 - Like a sausage or snake, smooth and soft

Type 5 - Soft blobs with clear-cut edges (passed easily)

Type 6 - Fluffy pieces with ragged edges, a mushy stool

Type 7 - Watery, no solid pieces (entirely liquid)

Developed at the University of Bristol, U.K., the Bristol stool form scale is a recognized, general measure of stool consistency or form. Using this scale, you can help your physician sort out patterns or changes in bowel habit. Remember, this is intended as a general, not exact, measure

How is the quality of your stools.?

Watery, soild, semi-solid.

How much quantity of stools do you pass.?

How much urine do you pass in a day.

Colour of urine.?

Type of foods consumed.

Please answer

How much bending/stretching do you do each day.

IPB Image

Can we please stop these discussions and just agree on the very simple truth that one, easy to pass bowel movement a day is healthy and ideal, more then that is fine too but less and you should add more fiber / tone your colon as needed? Seriously... it just makes us look bad when everyone else comes in here. I'm all for colon cleansing, P&B shakes, high fiber diets, but I think if you don't realize that hard, difficult to pass rabbit poops that have you feeling strained for the next hour and a half are unhealthy, you've got something else coming...

This is very important for health. So please reply

:lol: very interesting MelbourneBloke. I like the visuals with the descriptions.

I am F*ing sick of Melbournebloke posting about shit and taking shits. Acne and health have much more to do then this. Everyday I log on he's somewhere talking about bowel movements as if nobodys going shit anymore.

I agree with rubbersheep, if your going poo once a day your fine.

Hey Melbournebloke have you noticed how many posts of yours are leaving the mainpage and past WITHOUT any comments. Kinda sad huh?

Many health freaks claim that there should be a BM for each meal eaten which I find hard to imagine because each meal would have inhumanly huge. Plus, if we're going to talk about nature and how perfect it is: how many times a day does your dog or cat poo? They can't be wrong. ;)

One time a day seems to be perfectly good and that's what most of us here have.

^ ^ ^ Well, if you eat high fiber then yes, you probably will have one with each meal. Has nothing to do with the meal size, just the amount of fiber so if your diet is based off grains, legumes, fruits and vegetables, you'll probably be having that many.

I am F*ing sick of Melbournebloke posting about shit and taking shits. Acne and health have much more to do then this. Everyday I log on he's somewhere talking about bowel movements as if nobodys going shit anymore.

Hey Melbournebloke have you noticed how many posts of yours are leaving the mainpage and past WITHOUT any comments. Kinda sad huh?

I'm sick too. you post the most irrelavent shit.

Guest Stu :-)

ehh. feel like changing my location now :wacko:

Shiit,, mine looks different everytime...

Type 4 is the optimum type. All others indicate some problem with digestion.

I'm sick too. you post the most irrelavent shit.

Casenickles is a man of hatred.

I give useful information.

... yay this thread is disgusting. i kno its important to talk about this.. but not on acne.org. maybe with your doctor? :whistle:

My acne has more to do with what shape my dump is, if you want to come over my house and check out my dump, and then look at my face and tell me how bad my acne is, and take notes about my dump/acne, go ahead, that's fine with me, but stop posting threads about shit.

I think this is an important topic. My acne is better when I have stool that is well formed, not dry or not too loose. Stool form represents how well food is digested, proper electrolytes etc. Also bacteria and fungus can effect stool form.

Chill out man. Everyone takes this shit to seriously. IT"S JUST THE FUCKING INTERNET. If you don't like melbournes posts, then the solution is simple. Don't read them.. I actually find them quite entertaining, and often informative.

I think this is an important topic. My acne is better when I have stool that is well formed, not dry or not too loose. Stool form represents how well food is digested, proper electrolytes etc. Also bacteria and fungus can effect stool form.

Thanks for the support my friend :)

IPB Image

My feces is different every time I go. It's very unpredictable, but it is kind of fun to try and figure out what I ate and how my feces looks as a result of that. Sometimes if things go really haywire I'll have feces so soft it's like diarreah, but I can't push it out like I'm constipated. Strange, huh? Then other times it will be rock hard, but will shoot out like a torpedo. Those heavy ones just sink straight to the bottom of the toilet, out of sight except for the little end. If my feces is too soft then I have to use alot of toilet paper and then the toilet gets clogged. Sometimes it will overflow and that is no fun, having all that feces water spill all over the place. Other times my feces causes cramps and this can be painful. I usually scream for everyone to come to the bathroom and help me because I'm scared I'm dying. Everyone has to help me while I writhe in pain all over the bathroom with diarreah coming from me. Some of my feces can be really oily. That's fun too. All the oil globules just float around on the surface of the water. When I flush the toilet the oil twirls around and I just watch it go.

My feces is different every time I go. It's very unpredictable, but it is kind of fun to try and figure out what I ate and how my feces looks as a result of that. Sometimes if things go really haywire I'll have feces so soft it's like diarreah, but I can't push it out like I'm constipated. Strange, huh? Then other times it will be rock hard, but will shoot out like a torpedo. Those heavy ones just sink straight to the bottom of the toilet, out of sight except for the little end. If my feces is too soft then I have to use alot of toilet paper and then the toilet gets clogged. Sometimes it will overflow and that is no fun, having all that feces water spill all over the place. Other times my feces causes cramps and this can be painful. I usually scream for everyone to come to the bathroom and help me because I'm scared I'm dying. Everyone has to help me while I writhe in pain all over the bathroom with diarreah coming from me. Some of my feces can be really oily. That's fun too. All the oil globules just float around on the surface of the water. When I flush the toilet the oil twirls around and I just watch it go.

Thanks for sharing

.............oh good god

that has to be a joke right :sick:

.............oh good god

that has to be a joke right :sick:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: