Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thEneXtChaPter

wow anyone notice Al Pacino looks mad good??

I was just watching scarface cause I got another bootleg copy of it so I wanted to make sure its good quality, and everytime I watch that movie im stunned at how Pacino was 43 years old when that movie was made, and he looks so young and good for 43. He looks fucking 25 in that movie. He's 63 now and he dont even look it, I dont know how this guy aged so well.

Guest Michael Jackson

agreed. He looks damn good for his age, I didn't believe how old he was when you was in that movie.

holy shit are u srious he was 43 in that movie. thats crazy. yea he looks very good for his age. in the godfather he looks 19. 43 in scarface i cant get over that

Guest TylerD

Get the fuck out of here????? How is he that old... Doesnt look like it at all. OMG how does he do it?????? That is damn amazing.

Yea when I 1st saw scarface I thought it was either older than it was, or Pacino wasn't as old as he was. But I can never get over the fact that Al Pacino was 43 in scarface, perfect hair, no greys (I heard from someone that Pacino's hair was 100% real in that movie, he didn't dye his hair or anything, there were no greys).

jesus..that expalins why he is so good...what does that mean? he was 35 when he played the son in the godfather? he looked good then too..

wow thought he was early 30's in scarface...

hes like paula garces, she starred in the film clockstoppers and look about 17/18 but was actually 28. seriously if u watch clockstoppers its amazing how young she looks in there.

his movies are sick!

Scarface, Carlito's Way, The Godfather and The Recruit are some of my favorite movies

his movies are sick!

Scarface, Carlito's Way, The Godfather and The Recruit are some of my favorite movies

The Recruit is one of the few Colin Farrell movies that havent made me cringe in despair.

Yeah he looked young. U know he got arrested for being a real life gangster when he was 21. I saw that on tele the other day. He got arrested for having a concealed weapon and the other guys in the car had ski masks and gloves wiht them. I thought that was interesting.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Ya Al is mine.... So everyone els back it off.

Guest Michael Jackson

a lot of actors that play high school roles are in their mid 20's