Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm going to attend Ryerson university soon.. and I'm sooooo damn nervous.

Share with us your first year at university and what I should expect.

Guest TylerD

I'm going to attend Ryerson university soon.. and I'm sooooo damn nervous.

Share with us your first year at university and what I should expect.

Work sucks, parties and friends you make are awesome!!

im going to york uni!!

acutally im moving in tomorrow.. im seriuosly NOT looking forward to sharing bathrooms.. ppl seeing me without makeup omg.. plus they are liekly to be filled with the worst lighting on earth! yes for that!

this sounds relaly ridiculous but i dont know if i can handle that. i hate even being around my firends or bf without it on. i'm always like trying to hide even though its impossible.. i dont know if i can function there.

actually on this topic can anyone tell me what cal state uni is like in LA. im an aussie at uni at the moment but a couple months ago i applied to do a student transfer for 6 months to cal state uni in la. just got my email today saying ive been accepted. i got 3 choices. stay at the dorms. find my own accomodation or they can set me up with home stay or somethin like that. because of the student visa im not allowed to work unless its actually on campus so money is gonna be tight. i really wanna go but im just worried about how much its gonna cost me. ohh well i got a couple months to decide i spose

Don't worry few people will judge you on your acne unless it's a superficial university.

Come across as confident, friendly and walk around with a smile on your face and all should go well.

I had serious redmarsks on my cheeks and nobody said anything at all. Maybe cos i always smiled and was relatively friendly.

Im in my first year at Uni here, its pretty cool, you meet heaps of new people and drink alot of beer, and sometimes do a bit of work haha

its been like 5 days into mine and i gotta say being a smoker and having a tat helps in an immature sort of way in terms of meeting people.

but what really helps is just introducing yourself to everyone and just talking to them. Youd be surprised, its not like high school 99.999% of people would love to talk to you because theyre feeling just as socially awkward and homesick or whatever.