Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey guys

just followijng up my post from last week ...i was worried due to cclearing up that i wouldnt recieve the accutane that i feel i needed, but my derm understood and i got it!!! im very happy but really nervous, but hoping for the best as everyone does. She prescribed a low dose for the first 3 weeks, 20mg, and then after 3 weeks I go see her again and depending on my results the dosage may or may not change.

i have a question though, do you use a moisturizer on accutane`? i was thinking of getting the dermalogica active moist or skin smoothing cream but i not sure if these are too heavy...

any suggestions?

I used Cetaphil cream during my course. That stuff is pretty heavy, but I was SOOO dry during my course that I had to use TONS of it. I still use it now, six months after the fact, because even though I've gotten some oil back I still get dry after washing my face.

Congrats on getting accutane, i just got the green light for accutane today as well. So we'll be starting around the same time. Good luck.