Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You guys should be a lot more aggressive in closing down threads that post really obvious, often answered questions and referring them to either a) a thread where there question is answered or b) the search function. I think this would save a bit on bandwith and the headache of constantly seeing a new thread asking the same question over and over again every week.

I will frequently post the FAQ link for people who are asking questions that are already answered there. But other times, it's just much quicker to answer the person's question than go find another thread where it was answered before. I don't mind really.

As for the bandwidth, I don't know anything about that. That's Joel's and Dan's area. :D

i know its a constant repeat eachday of threads, but some members simply want their own personal question answered to set their minds at rest on a topic an thats what we are here for.

i personally love helping members with their regimen etc.

bandwith isnt a problem anymore either with our new server :D at the end of the day the forums are massive and there are only threads.

and if our bandwith starts to become full we will either upgrade current bandwith, or ill go on a THREAD MASSACARE, destroying older threads :ninja::lol::ninja:

pictures and attachments make up most of the bandwith on forums anyway..

it would purely be a mental cleansing to see such a clean up take place, although it only bothers me with the shit in the lounge..peoples personal acne questions dont bother me in the slightest..