Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
annoyed_at_acne

Howcome no one uses the Regime for their body?

Seems like no one here really tries/uses the Regime for their body acne. Howcome? Did you try it and it didn't work? Seem like too much work(all the creams/white shirts)? Just wondering why!

hm.. Well I think for using it for the body you wouldn't need to use every part of the csr such as moisturizer because your body probably wouldn't need that. I think the csr wouldn't work the same for the body since a lot of the products are gentle stuff but for the body you're able to use some other ones that aren't as gentle since they may work better.

Also, BP bleaches clothing very easily. I think it would probably ruin shirts from rubbing off your back, and wearing white every single day doesn't sound very appealing.

Also, BP bleaches clothing very easily. I think it would probably ruin shirts from rubbing off your back, and wearing white every single day doesn't sound very appealing.

ya i learned that the hard way

ya i learned that the hard way

me too, beta hydroxy acid too, always rinse it off or let it dry on completely

I'm using the bp gel on my back and shoulders. I don't moisturize, I don't think I need to... I've only been putting it on in the morning, or if I excercise at night after a shower.

I've been going through the tubes like crazy, though- that may be why not as many people use it. still, it's cheaper than the perscription antibiotics I was on. I usually wear an undershirt so the bleaching isn't a problem. 2% bp is not as bad as 10 for bleaching.

I was at the medical library at the university today doing homework, and I decided to read some articles published by MDs and PhDs about acne. The article I read said that stronger concentrations of bp works on chest and back ( they mentioned 20% ). The article also mentioned that bp kills like 90% for p. acnes.

I use BP and moisturiser on my chest just at night, and it's just the 2.5% version. It's been several weeks and it's definately gotten better, although the skin on which I use it has sorta gone a little weird, you can notice that its different to the surrounding skin but ah well, its still better than it was before. I haven't noticed that it's bleached any of my clothes, probably because I don't wear it during the day though.