Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

So, Is It Ok?

Is it REALLY ok to use products in this case a face cleanser that has sodium chloride and sodium laureth sulfate in it, as i've read that it is, and i've also read that its not, the product i'm talking about is pH balanced and non pore-blocking (non comedogenic) so can it be all that bad.?

well, what is the product that you are talking about?

plus, i use Boots ACT wash bar and i find it amazing, i strongly think that is the reason why my face hasnt broke out.

i used teh washbar while using BP, but i broke out, but when i stopped using BP and just used the washbar, my face stayed clear :)

I've used the ACT bar and the first time i used it i found it great, but then i stopped using it and went back on it about a month later, i found it never dryed my skin up so much but i've also found it doesn't work as good now, do you use the ACT bar or liquid, this is the product i'm talking about, also what is that triclosan gel in your regimen.?

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....mp;slmRefer=000

the purpose cleanser has sodium lauryth sulfate in it.. that ingredient was known to be in industrial cleaners such as detergent.. etc... it seems to work fine. i can care less about my inner health right now.. i just want to get rid of the acne!!! lol

Well that is why i ask as those ingredients are suppose to make acne worse, but some people on here say there ok to use, and some people say dont use products with these ingredients, i'm just confused to know if its ok to use the product i've said about which has those two ingredients in that i've listed.