Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pinki3

How long did it take you to finally clear up?

Hi. i was wondering how long it took everyone to finally clear up... without even ONE breakout. Thanks!

I think it's close to impossible to hope for not a single pimple while on the CSR. You will still get some but far less then before.

I get very few. About a month for me to clear up totally though. That is active zits though, NOT red marks, which are a totally different ball game.

Hi. i was wondering how long it took everyone to finally clear up... without even ONE breakout. Thanks!

for everyone who answers this post... are you doing the CSR twice per day, or once? thanks...

i have been on the regimen for almost five months now, and i still get the occasional pimple, and i even had a breakout four months in, but that was the last time i had one. Ive looked really good this month.

i did it twice a day, but it took me a lot of product changes before i found what really worked. ive only been doing the regimen in my signature for about 4 weeks.

Took me six months but been clear since. Had the outbreak in the past 5years but otherwise stay clear with the regimen

Took me six months but been clear since. Had the outbreak in the past 5years but otherwise stay clear with the regimen

It took me almost two months, doing the CSR twice a day.

took me 3 months.. im 5 months in now and get the occasional pimple still, but i've had 1 or 2 breakouts between getting clear and now. the breakouts are quick tho and pimples go away quickly also.

Wow,

I'm about 5 weeks into the regimen and I keep getting these tiny zits all over my face. I kept looking at Dan's "What to Expect" page, thinking that it's not working for my case. But seeing it takes a long time for some people is kind of reasurring, so thanks!

i had results in just a few days. and completyle cleard in 3 weeks and havent had a pimple yet.now i onyl do the csr at night and im still clear. i stopped using csr on my cheeks though cause i have some redmarks that i want to get rid of and bp slows the healing prcess. ive stopped putting bp there about 4 weeks ago and i still didnt get a pimple. am i growing out of acne? cause my face is still oily.

ONE month for me!

I still get the occasional zit. My biggest hurdle was finding a shaving solution that did not irritate my skin. Started using Dan's cleanser as a shaving cream and seems to be do the trick.

I know I say this on every post..., however I really think that Dan's products are the way to go.

Charlie

for me, 4 months until i could go several days at a time with nothing new......

and 4 1/2 or 5 months until it pretty much stayed clear consistently

About 2.5 months for me and my forehead is still a minor problem. I had cystic acne on my cheeks and jawline though, so it is definately working. It seemed like it took forever though, but I just stuck with it and eventually my forehead will top breaking out also. :dance: