Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:cry:

i can'y stop crying.

This whole summer i have been trying to "heal" my face. Heal this acne .... this horrible horrible pain

it was gettin better, i wasn't wearing makeup, i watch what i eat, meaning no foods that i love, because i though clear skin would be wroth it. I drink water only with lemon every morning and throughout the day. I drink b5 pills like 5 times a day. For the most part all i had left was spots and some acne. I was happy. then yesterday i started gettin under the skin pimples and some white heads that i like to pop, which isnt a bad deal but today i woke up with a check and forehead filled with under the skin acne. I wouldnt believe my eyes. I first i though maybe i could pop some ... white heads and one under the skin .... horrible idea

my whole face is red ..... and theres under the skin acne everywhere ... i duno where i went wrong. i dont understand why this has to happen to me. I gace up ice cream .... junk food .... milk .... everything i LOVE. AND EVEN CAKE. All i eat is fruits and vegs. THATS ALL. I HATE living like this ...... and after all that i end up back at the start .... i dont understand ... i cant stop crying...

school starts in two weeks .... two weeks and i still have to look like this .............

Sometimes i just wanna give up ..... end this ... end life and other times i never wanna give up but days like today make it so hard... im sick of hiding in my house 24,7 because of my face ... i hate it

I had acne since 5th grade and im in 10th now .... should i just give up???? right now im ready to .... :cry:

Guest Michael Jackson

I reccomend accutane. Seriously, if you have tried all that and nothing is working, and you have under the skin lesions like that, I think accutane would probably be what you want.

yeah accutane really did help me. some of the acne did come back, but its really mild and i dont feel as bad as i used to. you should definitely consider accutane.

Guest ThereIsHope

DON'T give up! Trust me, I know what you are going through!

I thought I would be able to "clear" my acne as well over the summer. Unfortunetely, last month on my birthday week I broke out in horrible cystic acne all over my cheeks. I literally broke down. It was so painful. Since then i've completely changed my diet, i'm taking B5, I go to the pool and swim everyday, started the CSR regimen, and have been doing honey masks and now ALL the cystic patches are gone. It just took a while. My face is getting better everyday! (except at the moment, B5 is pushing some stuff to the surface, not too bad, just enough to make me feel ugly :D ) It just takes time. I'll be praying for you. I promise! :angel:

thanksss guys ...

im scared of tane .... not sure if its the way for me to go

and i also take b5 and i thought i was clear until today ... i just feel soo alone

its the saddest feeling ever ... no one to talk to about this because all my friends dont understand

they all have clear skin ...

Guest ThereIsHope

How long have you been on B5?

im goin to grade 10 also. Im on accutane still, got 14 more pills left which is 2 weeks. Its done me good. anyways i hope urs gets better :)

Yeah I agree you may want to look into Accutane. I was a sophmore last year and I went in to it relatively fine but by the end of the year I had deep lesions and it hurt to lay on my side and sleep sometimes. It's really not the way to live. Especially when it affects your life like it is. Yeah there are side effects to consider but you are under watch the whole time and so you're safer than you might think. There's also the iPledge BS to go through (worse if you are female of course). BUT, it WILL make you MUCH better than before. I chose to do it because I'm not wasting my highschool years bitching and hiding over acne.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

For the physical side of things Accutane or Retinol.

For the Psychological, i suggest you see someone. It really does help. Hard to take the first step, but it really will pay off. I think we tend to deny ourselves mental stability simply because we're stubborn, and like to think that the emotional anguish of acne will vanish if 'i just get a little bit clearer'.

If you remove the anxiety associated with this problem, it makes life alot easier to cope with. Allows for a perspective view, reduces stress, builds confidence. And seriously, it helps clear acne. Stress is directly linked to the homonal factors of acne. We're all so willing to slap on topicals, so why not cleanse the mind too.

James.

yeah, its not healthy to be constantly thinking about it, and thinking "well, if this pimple goes away, and if this one goes away, ill be fine..." thats just not a healthy way of going about it.

this a tru story, one time i ahd acne so bad, i went and punched 2 holes and drew a mouth and put on a paper garbage bag, i was so embarressed

thanks for all the replys.

i cried for another hour or so .... i got a phone call from my bf and he broke up with me.

what a great day?? huh? i really cant take this anymore. i'm sure he broke up with me because of my acne. I stay home all the time because im scared that going out mite make me break out.

i wanna go on tane so bad but im really scared. i dont want to risk going to school looking even more horrible then i already look.

i cried for another hour or so .... i got a phone call from my bf and he broke up with me.

what a great day?? huh? i really cant take this anymore. i'm sure he broke up with me because of my acne. I stay home all the time because im scared that going out mite make me break out.

i wanna go on tane so bad but im really scared. i dont want to risk going to school looking even more horrible then i already look.

Youd probably think why you didnt take it, i suggest you give it a chance. They watch you pretty closely. Every month you get blood tests, and theres some ipledge thing for women. Anyways, let me tell you that into the 2nd week on accutane, there will be a breakout which will last about a week, but after that things start to clear up, and they clear up real good. My breakout lasted 2 weeks because im a *special* case. The side effects i experience and mostly all accutane patients do is dry lips.

I'm sorry about that.

Well here the thing, you can have acne for however long it takes to go away (years, if it does go away that is) or you can go through 4-6 months of treatment and look somewhat worse the first month and come out nearly or crystal clear at the end of the treatment. There's never a guarantee that it will stay gone, but if it does come back (which is usually 20-40% of the time depending on the dosage) it will be much milder and easier to control. I'm on week 2 now and I've got my breakout, it's not that bad at all it's actually nice because I know it's working it's mojo.

I hope that helps.

I'm so sorry, be strong.

I had painful facials to clear up from my cystic acne and everytime I had one, my face looked much worse for a few days following the facials.

So, if you are afraid of accutane due to the initial breakout, just think of it as temporary and if necessary, tell the friends who mention the difference that you are taking something to take care of your skin (I let them know to feel less self-conscious after my facials). It can help lower the self-consciousness. If you don't want to take it, try giving b5 another chance and NEVER pop your pimples.

I am so sorry about your boyfriend breaking up with you. That must be heart-breaking though if the reason is the acne alone, you are better off without him and look for someone who cares about you. If it was because of the emotional effects of acne (As in not going out), it should be something that you have to work on to improve your life. It is hard, but if you can feel confident enough, social life would greatly improve.

hugs.

I have been in your shoes before.. I have on and off acne triggered by my hormones, and I never know when i'm going to have a bad breakout.. so I have to be prepared for anything and stick to my reg. even if things get really bad.. but I realized that I am not my acne.. I am not my skin.. and if people stop loving or liking me because of a few bumps or a breakout than they weren't worth it in the first place. I know one thing that triggers my acne is stress. When your crying and worrying thats when things can get worst. The best thing to do is to try to calm down, and not let it defeat you. You are going to be OKAY, remember that.. no matter how messy things get you can always clean it up..

I read your post and it was me perfectly described, only I am 31, and I have to go back to teaching in 2 days. I gave up everything I loved too with food since january. my health is even suffering because I am down to 108 lbs but that was from cutting out all junk food, I just didn't get enough calories, but it seemed to be the answer for me. Its been horrible this summer because I have been religious about my food, not having any ice cream or summer foods, then for 6 weeks this summer I had great skin. I got an awesome hair cut and I looked pretty great to be honest. I even had a chemical peel for my my old scars and restalyne injections. Last week I thought how excited I was to go back to work without all the pain, depression, anxiety, and staring from my students, then freakin' yesterday I got a huge knot type pimple, and it will be at least 3 months before it even begins to fade, then today I got two more. All I have done is cry all day, my husband and son have turned against me saying I'm ridiculous to be upset over pimples. This is the lowest acne has ever brought me down cause I just don't understand why I couldn't just have one week at work with clear skin. I have been dealing with this since I was 17.

ps.

I have too many health problems to go on accutane.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I read your post and it was me perfectly described, only I am 31, and I have to go back to teaching in 2 days. I gave up everything I loved too with food since january. my health is even suffering because I am down to 108 lbs but that was from cutting out all junk food, I just didn't get enough calories, but it seemed to be the answer for me. Its been horrible this summer because I have been religious about my food, not having any ice cream or summer foods, then for 6 weeks this summer I had great skin. I got an awesome hair cut and I looked pretty great to be honest. I even had a chemical peel for my my old scars and restalyne injections. Last week I thought how excited I was to go back to work without all the pain, depression, anxiety, and staring from my students, then freakin' yesterday I got a huge knot type pimple, and it will be at least 3 months before it even begins to fade, then today I got two more. All I have done is cry all day, my husband and son have turned against me saying I'm ridiculous to be upset over pimples. This is the lowest acne has ever brought me down cause I just don't understand why I couldn't just have one week at work with clear skin. I have been dealing with this since I was 17.

ps.

My heart goes out to you, this disease really is a killer.

Get a Retinol, get some Glycolic Acid and get a good sunscreen. It will deal with acne, aging and old scars. You really sound like the perfect candidate.

ps.

My heart goes out to you too

i shall pray for you, i will :pray:

nobody should have to go through this ....

ps.

You will be ok.. I will also pray for you. As much as we worry about our acne being a huge problem most of the people around us have gotten used to it.. and love us for who we are and not just because of acne that we cant easily control. This too shall pass like the others, you will be fine sweetheart!!

aww ((hug))

you know, accutane does have its bad points, but a lot of people on here, have had amazing happiness from using it. I was never allowed it, wish I could've, i think if you have the chance, try it.

but how much b5 are you taking?

i can'y stop crying.

This whole summer i have been trying to "heal" my face. Heal this acne .... this horrible horrible pain

it was gettin better, i wasn't wearing makeup, i watch what i eat, meaning no foods that i love, because i though clear skin would be wroth it. I drink water only with lemon every morning and throughout the day. I drink b5 pills like 5 times a day. For the most part all i had left was spots and some acne. I was happy. then yesterday i started gettin under the skin pimples and some white heads that i like to pop, which isnt a bad deal but today i woke up with a check and forehead filled with under the skin acne. I wouldnt believe my eyes. I first i though maybe i could pop some ... white heads and one under the skin .... horrible idea

my whole face is red ..... and theres under the skin acne everywhere ... i duno where i went wrong. i dont understand why this has to happen to me. I gace up ice cream .... junk food .... milk .... everything i LOVE. AND EVEN CAKE. All i eat is fruits and vegs. THATS ALL. I HATE living like this ...... and after all that i end up back at the start .... i dont understand ... i cant stop crying...

school starts in two weeks .... two weeks and i still have to look like this .............

Sometimes i just wanna give up ..... end this ... end life and other times i never wanna give up but days like today make it so hard... im sick of hiding in my house 24,7 because of my face ... i hate it

I had acne since 5th grade and im in 10th now .... should i just give up???? right now im ready to .... :cry:

what is under skin acne?

I just wanted to get that aside, i never herd of it.

But no, dont give up. You have your problems set out for you. Buts okay. Try to find a makeup to use while you find the right products to fix you right up.

Im already backat aschool, and i have red dots EVERYWHERE. i hide it with makeup. But at the same time people call me at like 6 or 7 to hang out, I cant, i took off all my makeup to give my skin more healing, and i dont want to put it back on.

You shouldnt give up. i dont know what to say to make you feel better.

If i had a wish id take bad skin conditions and make them, as a whole, disappear.

i can'y stop crying.

I know how u feel! I know exactly how u feel! I've had a pretty rough time with my skin and there have been countless times when i've just bawled my eyes out because my skin really got me down! I've seen the doctor a few times, and ive got an appointment again at the end of the month lol! With me, its like i can be completely clear 1 week and then bad breakout the next and its soo depressing. I'm always moaning about it, but i dont know what else i can do! I've never been unhealthy or anything, but im on a healthier diet now and im hoping that my skin will improve as my diet does. I'm making sure that i always take my tablets and take care of my skin!

But i can sympathise with ya completely! I'm starting college next month so im hoping to be clear then! lol!

Don't give up...you will be fine. good luck with everything! x

i can'y stop crying.

Don't give up everybody here has felt like you. I know I have several thousand times or so.... I began breaking out in 4th grade and my face is just starting to get better and I'm 22. I know it sounds ridculous but try to remain positive. I have spent most of life daydreaming thinking about a life without acne where I could have a girlfriend and a real life. Acne can never take those dreams from me or you. I try to think that this just has been a long bad period and the rest of my life will be great. I just hope that I'm right. Don't be afraid to try different things to help your acne.

There is nothing wrong with crying sometimes..