Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadman

cool before/after pics if you care

haven't been on this site in a while, but was just found some old pictures look how much clearer my skin looks :D i used cleanser STOPPED PICKING (helped a lot) and "the pee method" ;) it helped lessen all the red. this is over about a year and a half...but still kinda neat. moral of the story:don't pick your face

edit: going to reput pics up later tomoro with blackened out facial features (too lazy to do it now)...i dont want someone i know to find this and know i put urine on my face or theyll think im a freak. guess i am kind of for trying it but it sure did help clear up my face and i wanted to prove that on here. later.

edit 2: pics back up! sorry couldnt resist doing an afro on the second one

post-40297-1156005404_thumb.jpg

post-40297-1156005411_thumb.jpg

post-40297-1156005404_thumb.jpg

post-40297-1156005411_thumb.jpg

Your skin looks really good. I have read about the "pee method" loads of times before but was just wondering if someone could tell me the science behind it. Why is it good for the skin?

i hate my acne and all but the pee method ain't my thing. its just... i wuldn't do it unless i knew 100% it wuld clear me up

wow congrats on the pee method making you clear, i don't think i would ever be able to do it.

but are u still doing the method?

Hey, sorry to bump this dying topic.

I started getting mild-moderate acne again about a week after I posted this lol, wtf. Ah well, those happy clear days will come back soon enough ^_^

I think when I come to this site it comes back for some reason 0_0

Also, I don't do "the pee method" as much as I used to, but I don't think that's the reason why it came back, though.

I would say if you're pretty desperate or not afraid, then try it out. It seemed to help me some. There's really nothing to lose, and it's not as bad as it seems.