Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luppe

B5 is causing me to have extreme gas

lol u dont even know bro ill be in class just holding it in as hard as i can. then i go to the bathroom and let em loose! :)

Guest jay1986

lol u dont even know bro ill be in class just holding it in as hard as i can. then i go to the bathroom and let em loose! :)

lol thats hilarious.

lol thats hilarious.

Stick with it, the gas will go away. Haha I had it and dirreah for a bit but it went away, I'm on day 17 of B5...

lol thats hilarious.

Stick with it, the gas will go away. Haha I had it and dirreah for a bit but it went away, I'm on day 17 of B5...

i think those farts are your digestive system working overload.. at least its gettin those toxins out and keepin your face clearer.

ah okay good, im not the only one though

I was thinking of taking some rolaids, pepto bismol to fight the gas, But i think that will just break up the fighting of it!

Yea since ive been taking B5 for about a month now ive been farting worse than I ever have... they smell really bad too.. ahhahha

does anyone else have #2 problems, my butthole feels irritated after I take a #2

(gross)

this is the best thread ever. putting in my experience, i do get more gas i suppose. but i hate that feeling when your body wants to go, but it cant. or i dont know, cause im just sitting here, and im like wtf. and its nothing. i mean it does get annoying..hahha i just let one big one loose right now. haha. loves it perfect timing

Yeah, some irriation that comes with loose releases. Also, I do fart alot and they do stink. I agree with every detail listed here. So, yeah, just gotta deal with it though.

Unfortunately, I think I'm a pretty gassy person anyway, so it doesn't bother me too much except the horrid smell on the B5. Man, that's the part I still haven't gotten used to.

ok for some reason ive been on B5 for a month now, ive had like no stomach problems and its already almost cleared my skin completely which is really weird for 1 month

i hope im already done with the initial breakout