Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chefmate

plzzz help me(life sucks!!!!!!!!!!)

I had moderate acne for which i used oxy 10%. zapzyt 10% and persa gel 10%(yea i used all of em to see which one might work)..After about 10 dayys i almost got cleared n started skipping BP at nite coz my skin was mad dry. now i am getting pimples at the same spot where i had red marks(rite oin the red marks)...What shud i do now...I went to the dermayologist n he prescribed differin but i still didnt get it yet... I dont know wot to do with this new pustules on my face ???? plzzz help me... I tried neutrogena(2.5) last nite but it didnt make any diff...Plzzz help meee...may god bless u ( n mee too))\

nd i m taking 5 gram b5 everyday(i m on 3rd day)..bout to up that shit to 10 g from tommrow...I have brown skin nd i stopped bp coz i had lot of brown/red marks on my face..

I had moderate acne for which i used oxy 10%. zapzyt 10% and persa gel 10%(yea i used all of em to see which one might work)..After about 10 dayys i almost got cleared n started skipping BP at nite coz my skin was mad dry. now i am getting pimples at the same spot where i had red marks(rite oin the red marks)...What shud i do now...I went to the dermayologist n he prescribed differin but i still didnt get it yet... I dont know wot to do with this new pustules on my face ???? plzzz help me... I tried neutrogena(2.5) last nite but it didnt make any diff...Plzzz help meee...may god bless u ( n mee too))

Patience is required. You aren't going to get clear overnight. It may take 1-2 weeks to see a difference. Don't discontinue your regimen. Go back to your original regimen that got you clear and stick with it until you are completely clear. After you are clear, continue using it. Case closed.

:ninja: