Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madfozi

i found the cure!

I would really really like to try this, unfortunately the USA bodyshop site doesnt offer the same products.

Im thinkin about tryin it with maybe the Tea Tree Oil wash, the Aloe Calming Toner, and the Vitamin E mosturizer.

Still thinkin about it :D

Tea Tree Oil is quite good as well,try Triclosan, Grapefruit and Juniper Oils as well.

If you got sensitive skins...don't even try something that got benzoyl peroxide, it just make it's worst.

Be careful about Triclosan. I remember a news program in the Danish television warning about how bacteria by time grows resistant to Triclosan. Since then, all products with Triclosan in Denmark, stopped using it.

However it sounds interesting with your story. I've used some other Body Shop products so why not give the ones you tell about a try ;)

anyone know how to clear white head, i don't know wether it call white head....when you look from far you can't see it...but when you wash you face or touch your face...you can fell like lot's of small dots....help me plz!