Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Dan So Do You Experiment on your Own Face?

I think thats a real cool thing for everyone else to do if thats what your doing. Your finally acne free after all this trouble and now your experimenting for other peoples benefits! :)

Let me see those hands together for Dan.

Well, I'm not THAT nice. ;) I also experiment because benzoyl peroxide bleaches fabric. I am still not happy with that. Also, the regimen requires diligence every day. I'd love to come up with an all natural easier way to handle acne that doesn't bleach fabric.

Ha, your very nice! :wub:

Well, cool about the Natural thing as long as it doesnt require urinating on your face :lol:

YES....hooray for Dan and hooray for the Clear Skin Regimen! You know the old saying "If it's too good to be true, it probably is"? Well Dan has disproved that! It's not too good to be true, and it DOES WORK! Thanks Stocko, for giving Dan the kudos he deserves!

Well, I'm not THAT nice. ;) I also experiment because benzoyl peroxide bleaches fabric. I am still not happy with that. Also, the regimen requires diligence every day. I'd love to come up with an all natural easier way to handle acne that doesn't bleach fabric.

Ahh, you rule. I have the same problems with the regimen -- mostly the fact that it's BP-based -- so your ever-continuing quest has my ideological support, which is about all I can give.

(though the CSR certainly does work incredibly well, it's not perfect)