Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Duac is all my derm really suggests. I went off it and am not going back to him because he keeps suggesting pills that make me sick and he hasn't been a very good derm. I'd get off the duac because it flat out didn't work for my moderate acne.

does anyone out there use Duac....my derm prescribed to be about a year ago and I used it for a while but it never seemed to do anything for me other than create a film of sticky stuff whereever i applied it....then it would start to peel off as the day went on

Sure, I've been using Doryx, Duac in the morn, Taz in the evening for the past 2 weeks.....my skin right now is going through the initial breakout from all these new products i've never used before....my derm predicted clear skin in 4 weeks so i have 2 weeks to go.

The Duac gel i use only causes redness for me and the slightest flaking...nothing much to complain about. O, when I wash my face at night, I can always feel the gel coming off, it's like a slimely feeling.