Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bb69

Do you rub differin in?

I have always wondered this. Right now I'm on roaccutane but I'll probably go on to differin afterwards for maintenence because it's the thing that worked best for me. The instructions say to 'apply a thin layer' on the face or something, so is that all you do or do you rub it in as well? Does it matter? I found I got less peeling and irritation when i rubbed it in but given what Differin is supposed to do I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not.

yes, what i do is put a pea size amount on my left index finger, then rub both my index fingers together so they each have an equal amount on them, and start rubbing them into my cheeks - and then spread to all areas of my face. and yes, I rub it in.

yes and u can also talk to ur pharmacy about limiting the days to the next refil instead of 15 u can move it to 10 days cus i kept running out and i got mad so they were like u know u can change it and i was like what the fuzz