Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
speckle

Dampness in the body

A year or so ago I went to a natrapath and was told the cause (or one of the causes) of my acne was a heat and dampness in the body. She told me to drink barley water (wich is just the water that a batch of barley has been boiled in)

I actually feel that my face is a little cooler than it used to be. Does anyone know more about this? For example, how can i self diagnose myself to see if iv improved?

mmmmn I love barley, why can't you just eat barley? I like to ask the people who tell me to do things like that a lot of questions, but I usually just figure hey, if it doesn't hurt theres no sense in not trying to see if it will help.

look here brothah, who you jive-ing with that cosmic debris?

A year or so ago I went to a natrapath and was told the cause (or one of the causes) of my acne was a heat and dampness in the body. She told me to drink barley water (wich is just the water that a batch of barley has been boiled in)

I actually feel that my face is a little cooler than it used to be. Does anyone know more about this? For example, how can i self diagnose myself to see if iv improved?

That what my acupuncturist said. Yet, i see no results.

I was told that as well in Asia. Eliminating dairy is big help.