Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taibaoa

A cure for blackheads that really works! (for me)

Very easy. I don't have millions of BHs but some in the bigger pores on my nose that they really annoy me. So i've tried everything, panasonic pore cleanser (the sunction machine), pore reduction cleansers, masks, exfoliants, you name it!

this is my method that works for me:

1. cleansing (obviously)

2. exfoliating

3. johnson & johnson's oil control film, about 5 sheets a day, ie 1 sheet 5 times a day. They are the best! Seriously, my blackheads are almost gone.

hope this works for ppl out there too!

Hey there,

Yeah I noticed too that when I consistently used oil-blotting papers that I didn't have any blackheads. Nothing in my regime has changed except that I don't use the papers anymore (because I ran out :( ) and my blackheads have returned! :(

Very easy. I don't have millions of BHs but some in the bigger pores on my nose that they really annoy me. So i've tried everything, panasonic pore cleanser (the sunction machine), pore reduction cleansers, masks, exfoliants, you name it!

this is my method that works for me:

1. cleansing (obviously)

2. exfoliating

3. johnson & johnson's oil control film, about 5 sheets a day, ie 1 sheet 5 times a day. They are the best! Seriously, my blackheads are almost gone.

hope this works for ppl out there too!

so would you say its mostly the control film that is working? Are these just typical bloting papers or something special? Where do you purchase these? thanks

i think i have more because of the blotting sheets.. doesnt that clog up your pores??

why would you have more blackheads from blotting up the excess oil? Doesnt make sense.

i think i have more because of the blotting sheets.. doesnt that clog up your pores??

Blotting sheets are generally coated in a powder. your skin may be abnormally sensitive to it. Or maybe you're squishing them on your face instead of lightly patting. or maybe the blackheads can be attributed to another environmental factor that has coincidentally began occuring around the same time.

Blotting sheets are generally coated in a powder. your skin may be abnormally sensitive to it. Or maybe you're squishing them on your face instead of lightly patting. or maybe the blackheads can be attributed to another environmental factor that has coincidentally began occuring around the same time.

I just bought some without powder, they seem to work great so far..

I think there are two types of blackhead, those that start near the surface, that this product appears to help and blackheads that start deep inside the pore, I have the latter and putting something on the surface of my skin wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

I think there are two types of blackhead, those that start near the surface, that this product appears to help and blackheads that start deep inside the pore, I have the latter and putting something on the surface of my skin wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.