Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

what do you say to people

Something witty like "I may have acne now, but you'll always be stupid" or something like that..........

Actually, if I can't think of some stinging insult to thier intelligence, and even if I can -

ignoring them usually is best.

Or just straight out stare at them and say "What the fuck is your problem?" If they are decent people and not like bullies at school, it should shame them into silence.

xthegod, if you focus on bettering yourself, than other people's flaws become more evident over time. And that added insight, plus the confidence you've gained, will give you plenty ammunition when someone insults your acne or your past acne.

Guest runnerB

depends on the manner in which they're commenting. if they're insulting, i ignore them, as they can't really get any satisfaction out of it if you don't give them a reaction, and will usually stop.

Well IM still not clear but i will be in 5 months(YAY)...None of the people i chill wit ever bring up my face...but wen they do its usually positive...wen it is negative tho i want these fuckers to have my face for about a week and see wat happens...Its always the people wit perfect skin too...am i right?...anyway i usually just tell them all the shit i tried and how it didnt work...They act like we dont try to fix it and we just leave it like this...FUCK THEM...im out...lata

Well IM still not clear but i will be in 5 months(YAY)...None of the people i chill wit ever bring up my face...but wen they do its usually positive...wen it is negative tho i want these fuckers to have my face for about a week and see wat happens...Its always the people wit perfect skin too...am i right?...anyway i usually just tell them all the shit i tried and how it didnt work...They act like we dont try to fix it and we just leave it like this...FUCK THEM...im out...lata

Well somebody is a hardcore "GANGSTUHH."

I'd perform a vertical suplex on them, regardless of the setting. Bathroom, Church, Classroom.. it doesnt matta.. it's going downnnnn.

Heh, but seriously.. I'd think I'd ignore, pity, and just laugh at someone who clowns on how I USED to look.

I mean what the hell? That's weak. " Haha, remember when you had acne years ago? lolololz! "

Guest yoyoma

who clown you on how u used to look? when u wasnt clear?

i usually try to ignore them.

Wear that shirt..."This is your sister's shirt"

Not directed to anyone, but I am curious. How come when someone comments on your face or the way you look or your size, why is that person the "asshole", the "loser", the "bad name". When I used to get called "four-eyes" or "brace-face", I was like "yeah, you're right". Some of you might think I am crazy or something but I like to do the unexpected.

Example: If someone calls you, say...stupid. You should be like, yeah I am pretty dumb...actually I am fucking retarded. What can that person say then? Just don't make any comments, don't reveal that you are being sarcastic, or trying to trick them. Because, what you are doing is crazy enough.

Example 2: You see fat people everyday. Those that fun of themselves are usually more respected and seem to get along with more people. Like at the movies, "my fat ass can't sit in those seats, look at me, I can't fit"

Face your fears and you will be #1!

Toward the end I lost my point and I don't feel like deleting. I gotta head to a meeting.

:wacko:

Not directed to anyone, but I am curious. How come when someone comments on your face or the way you look or your size, why is that person the "asshole", the "loser", the "bad name". When I used to get called "four-eyes" or "brace-face", I was like "yeah, you're right". Some of you might think I am crazy or something but I like to do the unexpected.

Example: If someone calls you, say...stupid. You should be like, yeah I am pretty dumb...actually I am fucking retarded. What can that person say then? Just don't make any comments, don't reveal that you are being sarcastic, or trying to trick them. Because, what you are doing is crazy enough.

Example 2: You see fat people everyday. Those that fun of themselves are usually more respected and seem to get along with more people. Like at the movies, "my fat ass can't sit in those seats, look at me, I can't fit"

Toward the end I lost my point and I don't feel like deleting. I gotta head to a meeting.

actually I've tried that. On numorous occasions. Basically I've now ended up with this inferior persona and now basically I'm too submissive to argue with anyone. Even though it does help shake the person's intentions, sometimes it can be bad. Like now nobody takes me seriously. It's frustrating.

Tru dat. If you laugh about it instead of showing that it insulted you, it'll help to forget about whatver rude comment was said. That's just my case, though.

Guest brian.

not too much room for error on that one.

Tru dat. If you laugh about it instead of showing that it insulted you, it'll help to forget about whatver rude comment was said. That's just my case, though.

Similar to how Eminem won the last battle in 8 Mile. It will work everytime.

:ninja: