Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodwork927

Long term effectiveness of B5?

hi, i am new to the boards and was if you guys could help me out? i am thinking of starting megadosing on B5 but am worried about the long term effectiveness of it. Has anyone on here had success with it over a very long period of time ( over a year or two)? I am worried as i have heard people who have been on it for over a year saying it stops working after such a long period of time and that their acne comes back twice as bad? just wondering if anyone can help? thanks for your time.

hi, i am new to the boards and was if you guys could help me out? i am thinking of starting megadosing on B5 but am worried about the long term effectiveness of it. Has anyone on here had success with it over a very long period of time ( over a year or two)? I am worried as i have heard people who have been on it for over a year saying it stops working after such a long period of time and that their acne comes back twice as bad? just wondering if anyone can help? thanks for your time.

I think those people were talking about when they make the mistake by stopping their dossage altogether and not taking their mantainence dose.

nice one, thanks for the replies. so do you think it will keep acne away as long as you keep taking the maintanance dose? surely over a long enough period of time it will become less effective? sorry for all the questions but really dont want to start if its just a short term solution and makes my acne worse in the long run. thanks again

I always think of it like this: If I don't take the B5 at all, I'll have acne. If I do take it and it maybe wears off after a year, my acne will come back.

Well, at least it was gone for a while even if it eventually might wear off!!

yeah its not the wearing off that worries me its the fact i have heard the acne comes back worse than before.I would really like to get the views of someone who has been taking it for around 3 years or more to see what the real long term affects are and if it still works. so if theres anyone out there? it would be much appreciated! cheers