Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is just an update ( i couldnt find the lounge )

Well i went to work today and that girl i made out with the other day was talking to one of my friends thats a guy the one who calls himself a "playa". They were talking for a while and i got jealous for a while but i got over it. I didnt really talk to her much since she was on the far side of the store. I got a bit sad :( knowing that i wasnt going to get lucky.

Later though we had some small chit chat that made me feel better. Around 9:45pm she comes up to me and she says" Wheres my Kiss?" I tell her " we can go to the back now if you want ( but i say it cool not desperate)

She says not now i have alot of work to do. So i wait eagerly.

Im very happy my confidence is high and im looking at the clock waiting for the store to close or at least till she can come to my side and help me. Now its around 11:25 and i take a basket full of opened packages to the back and she comes with me. I know whats going to happen so i play it cool as usual. We put the stuff in the back and i grab her stomach and we start kissing alot she bites the hell out of my lip. She shows me her lingerie and i smack her bottom a few times. and we do other stuff. But i know this sounds like a long time but it was only a few mins of fun till the boss we calling us in the intercom. When i walk out of the back my lip was super red they looked at me but didnt say anything. My friend that calls himself a playa likes her a bit he tried to get her phone number but couldnt get it. I have it though.

So i just wanted to tell you guys what happen im very happy for my self :D:dance::dance:

I wont go back to work not till another week cuz of vacation. I dont go till sunday but i pray so much that my boss will call me tomorrow to come in. I told her to call if it was really busy. Thats all i wanted to say.

And i apologize for using the forum but i cannot find the lounge.

This is just an update ( i couldnt find the lounge )

Well i went to work today and that girl i made out with the other day was talking to one of my friends thats a guy the one who calls himself a "playa". They were talking for a while and i got jealous for a while but i got over it. I didnt really talk to her much since she was on the far side of the store. I got a bit sad :( knowing that i wasnt going to get lucky.

Later though we had some small chit chat that made me feel better. Around 9:45pm she comes up to me and she says" Wheres my Kiss?" I tell her " we can go to the back now if you want ( but i say it cool not desperate)

She says not now i have alot of work to do. So i wait eagerly.

Im very happy my confidence is high and im looking at the clock waiting for the store to close or at least till she can come to my side and help me. Now its around 11:25 and i take a basket full of opened packages to the back and she comes with me. I know whats going to happen so i play it cool as usual. We put the stuff in the back and i grab her stomach and we start kissing alot she bites the hell out of my lip. She shows me her lingerie and i smack her bottom a few times. and we do other stuff. But i know this sounds like a long time but it was only a few mins of fun till the boss we calling us in the intercom. When i walk out of the back my lip was super red they looked at me but didnt say anything. My friend that calls himself a playa likes her a bit he tried to get her phone number but couldnt get it. I have it though.

So i just wanted to tell you guys what happen im very happy for my self :D:dance::dance:

I wont go back to work not till another week cuz of vacation. I dont go till sunday but i pray so much that my boss will call me tomorrow to come in. I told her to call if it was really busy. Thats all i wanted to say.

And i apologize for using the forum but i cannot find the lounge.

do you have a pic? just curious?

BTW, she sounds like a feisty one!

no by the way im 16 i think im to young for you it wont be legal j/k

"WOOOOOOOOW" thats all i have to say...Ive seen your previous posts and i was like , hey..this kid is pretty lame... i felt bad for you actually :)

ok.. lol

Glad to see I amused you horny-boy.

"Sexual Encounters" lmao..

wow.. sorry but you are an idiot..

she has a baby and a boyfriend... you and her are only 16... You can get her and yourself in big trouble if you continue..

God..

don't you have any control?

she has a baby and a boyfriend... you and her are only 16... You can get her and yourself in big trouble if you continue..

God..

he's ONLY 16.. how do you think 16 year old boys think? lol

Bro would you commit adultery wit a married woman? C'mon cut it out. What would you do if her 18 yr old boyfriend finds out about you? C'mon if your gonna be stupid, fine go right ahead its your life, just dont brag to us about it. That girl is so slutty its not even funny. wise up meathead :D

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Is that you Realist? lol

God..

he's ONLY 16.. how do you think 16 year old boys think? lol

It's possible to be 16 AND have common sense however.. it doesn't matter how you think.. it's about learning to control your urges.. and by that age you should have enough common sense to know that you don't mess around with a girl who already has a baby and is in a relationship with the father of the baby..even if it's not just for the safety of himself.. but if he really cared about her.. he wouldn't want to rip apart that already somewhat messed up family.. and hurt people..

I think there is no excuse for what he's willing to do just because of his "urges".. I know plenty of 16 year old boys who aren't driven completely by their "you know what" even if that's what is constantly controlling their brain.. it's called self-control.. So age is defintely not and excuse..

off-topic, but you couldn't find the lounge because you havn't been here long enough or made enough posts, once you do it's the hardest one to miss.

This is, however, really off topic and can't be here - but if I take it to the Lounge, you won't be able to follow it.

I'll close this thread and leave it visible for awhile and ask those concerned to please PM One Who Needs Answers with thier responses.

Thank you.