Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
prettybow

Vitamin a softgels

who are the ones that take these to get results like accutane? Ive been taking about 5-8 a day (8.000ius each) and Ive noticed that my skin is clearer but its still really oily and yet Im getting even dryer eyes and lips than I had while on accutane, BUT my oil is still there...how is this? I am really confused, on accutane once my lips and eyes had side effects my oil was also lessening on my face. Please, anyone thats taking these, Id like to chat :)

who are the ones that take these to get results like accutane? Ive been taking about 5-8 a day (8.000ius each) and Ive noticed that my skin is clearer but its still really oily and yet Im getting even dryer eyes and lips than I had while on accutane, BUT my oil is still there...how is this? I am really confused, on accutane once my lips and eyes had side effects my oil was also lessening on my face. Please, anyone thats taking these, Id like to chat :)

Hey there,

I also take 8000 ius vitamin A a day. I usually take a multivitamin in the morning with 100% daily recommended for vitamin A, and the 8000 during dinner. My face still gets oily as well.. and am not sure if vitamin suppliment works all that well.

well *someone* here does this and got clear, and great results, I was hoping they would see this post!! :*(

Hey there,

I also take 8000 ius vitamin A a day. I usually take a multivitamin in the morning with 100% daily recommended for vitamin A, and the 8000 during dinner. My face still gets oily as well.. and am not sure if vitamin suppliment works all that well.

Hey there,

Im taking it too..it takes about 2 -3 months for the results

well Ive been taking them for about 6 months now...and Im like I said- dry eyes lips, but still very oily skin!

Hey there,

Im taking it too..it takes about 2 -3 months for the results