Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JPosey30311

Dans BP Gel Coming

I got an email saying its on its way!!!! I am so excited, Im pretty much clear from the 5% benzoyl peroxide (benzamyacin) I've been using, but my face is a little discolored in my right upper cheek and my flakiness is insane, a few little ones even stay when i put on my moisturizer. My face just feels rough. I'm hoping Dans Gel will keep me clear and be way less harsh on my face. thats all.

I got an email saying its on its way!!!! I am so excited, Im pretty much clear from the 5% benzoyl peroxide (benzamyacin) I've been using, but my face is a little discolored in my right upper cheek and my flakiness is insane, a few little ones even stay when i put on my moisturizer. My face just feels rough. I'm hoping Dans Gel will keep me clear and be way less harsh on my face. thats all.

Hey there

I have also been using benzaclin gel for a bit, and although it has improved, I am not totally clear with it. Does your skin have any little red spots(not post acne) or is it red under your eyes? Do you look paler at all? Maybe its just me but it seemed to happen to me, and I was wondering if it happened to you to see if it was the benzaclin.

Since benzaclin was so expensive, I am probably going to finish it off, and from there continue use with the gel.

Tell me how it works out for ya.