Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christina ~

Finally clear and ready to post pictures....and now this

I keep an online journal so i keep in touch with friends. Since becomming clear, putting on the right amount of weight and finally filling out up top i've been more comfortable with posting a couple of pictures.

I got a message today telling me flat out i was ugly and worthless and really not worthy of even talking to the "beautiful people" because frankly i wasn't attractive enough.

This floored me. All i said was "hello" literally! and posted some fun pics because thats what that particuar forum does. pretty much the same ones from my gallery.

Am i really that ugly??

i spent so long thinking when i was clear i'd feel beautiful and now i just feel like nothing. And what makes matters worse is that i know i shoudn't care what a bunch of stuck up bitches think but really....i do care because its what i've been fighting my whole life in my own head.

I just don't understand. What the hell would it take for me to be beautiful to others? just for once i'd like to feel like i was pretty and worth something other than someone who knows too much for her own good and talks too much because of it.

Just for once i'd like to feel beautiful.

I thought i was okay with me...but i guess i'm back to square one.

and yes. i do have an anxiety disorder/OCD so this definetely makes it worse and no i can't get a psych because i can't afford it and they won't give me one unless i quit my job which currenlty is contract so i dont get benefits

:(

I honestly thought things were getting better. i really did. I thought somedays when i look in the mirror, hey you're not that bad!

now i'm just going to hear that stupid voice. I wish it would just shut up.

sorry for the rant. i needed to vent somewhere where theres a venue to do so.

:cry::cry::cry:

WTF??!?! Whoever said that must really been through some hard times themselves...and teased about THEIR LOOKS! YOU ARE NOT UGLY!! Infact you look like a really sweet and beautiful person!! People just like to hurt others because they have been traumatized or are jealous of you!!! Dont let bastards like that take you down!!

I keep an online journal so i keep in touch with friends. Since becomming clear, putting on the right amount of weight and finally filling out up top i've been more comfortable with posting a couple of pictures.

I got a message today telling me flat out i was ugly and worthless and really not worthy of even talking to the "beautiful people" because frankly i wasn't attractive enough.

This floored me. All i said was "hello" literally! and posted some fun pics because thats what that particuar forum does. pretty much the same ones from my gallery.

Am i really that ugly??

i spent so long thinking when i was clear i'd feel beautiful and now i just feel like nothing. And what makes matters worse is that i know i shoudn't care what a bunch of stuck up bitches think but really....i do care because its what i've been fighting my whole life in my own head.

I just don't understand. What the hell would it take for me to be beautiful to others? just for once i'd like to feel like i was pretty and worth something other than someone who knows too much for her own good and talks too much because of it.

and yes. i do have an anxiety disorder/OCD so this definetely makes it worse and no i can't get a psych because i can't afford it and they won't give me one unless i quit my job which currenlty is contract so i dont get benefits

I honestly thought things were getting better. i really did. I thought somedays when i look in the mirror, hey you're not that bad!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

?! Who told you this? Nobody on the board I hope.

The honest truth is, you aren't ugly. Not even close. Infact, I viewed your gallery and got jealous. I tend to do that.

People seem to remember negative comments more than positive, so maybe my comments won't even mean much to you. Keep looking in the mirror and tell yourself you aren't that bad, because it's true. You are beautiful inside and out. Not everyone is going to think you're beautiful of course, beauty is in the eye or the beholder and different people like different things, and right now I am the beholder, and what I see is not ugly.

-Sarah

Guest Michael Jackson

People who go out of their way to tell people they are ugly are some people that have problems. WTF is the beautiful people, who they hell are these people, it's not like they're famous or anything, just the average run of the mill douche. Pay no attention to what they have to say, just live like that never happened, because negative people aren't worth your time.

People who go out of their way to tell people they are ugly are some people that have problems. WTF is the beautiful people, who they hell are these people, it's not like they're famous or anything, just the average run of the mill douche. Pay no attention to what they have to say, just live like that never happened, because negative people aren't worth your time.

true..they are depressed and hate themselves so hurting others makes them feel better. :snooty:

i'm trying to ignore "them" (they refer to themselves as the beautiful people hence why i used the title) but with myspace etc. taking over its hard because everyone seems to be a 'scene queen' these days. and LOVES to lurk on journals and post comments.

theres even a community designed to find the ugliest people on myspace and post their pictures so people can comment. A friend showed me this in horror.

I can't beleive these people actually exist. they may look attractive outside but inside they're rotten as hell.

I think thats why i like acne.org so much even tho my regime is helping me, i come back for the people because we've all been through it and we care and we're real.

Am i really that ugly??

The honest truth is, you aren't ugly. Not even close. Infact, I viewed your gallery and got jealous. I tend to do that.

People seem to remember negative comments more than positive, so maybe my comments won't even mean much to you. Keep looking in the mirror and tell yourself you aren't that bad, because it's true. You are beautiful inside and out. Not everyone is going to think you're beautiful of course, beauty is in the eye or the beholder and different people like different things, and right now I am the beholder, and what I see is not ugly.

-Sarah

thank you for saying that. it made me feel alot better. I definetly care a whole lot more about what you guys think than someone who lurks on my livejournal and posts something nasty!

And by the way, when i saw your profile i got a bit jeaous too! that pic of you is gorgeous!! you have this radiance about you and you're a strong person inside from what i've read of your posts and i truly admire your strength

i'm trying to ignore "them" (they refer to themselves as the beautiful people hence why i used the title) but with myspace etc. taking over its hard because everyone seems to be a 'scene queen' these days. and LOVES to lurk on journals and post comments.

theres even a community designed to find the ugliest people on myspace and post their pictures so people can comment. A friend showed me this in horror.

I can't beleive these people actually exist. they may look attractive outside but inside they're rotten as hell.

I think thats why i like acne.org so much even tho my regime is helping me, i come back for the people because we've all been through it and we care and we're real.

Am i really that ugly??

-Sarah

thank you for saying that. it made me feel alot better. I definetly care a whole lot more about what you guys think than someone who lurks on my livejournal and posts something nasty!

And by the way, when i saw your profile i got a bit jeaous too! that pic of you is gorgeous!! you have this radiance about you and you're a strong person inside from what i've read of your posts and i truly admire your strength

Gorsh. :wub: hehe. Thank you, for me being strong is more important than looking beautiful to people. So if you think I am strong, then I am truly flattered.

-Sarah

Fuck that. Your not even close to fuckin ugly, if anything your better than those people by alot because they have to try and put others down? No thats not right or true whatever they said, you aint ugly and beleive me im being honest.

jeez.. must be hard to be a girl.. but you look cute - definitely not ugly.

PS: your dog's pretty hot too :P

Guest No Pride

If you are ugly then I am fucking Frankenstein. Trust me, you are really good looking. I wish I were a chick and looked like you..instead im a male reject with no hopes, aspirations, goals or cares. I do have love, empathy, and compassion, however, and I was sad to read your post. The true ugliness comes from someone who would say those horrible words to you. Really, dont let them bother you. There are numerous posts, including mine, that go directly against that persons message. Think of the love you receive, not the hate. Hold onto that love, think about it and cherish it.

i took a look at your gallery and in my opinion you are not ugly :) in fact i think you are quite good looking and seem like a nice person, im not just saying that either..

Dont you worry bout what a couple of idiots said bout how you look, your a nice person and nothing they can say could change that :)

You are not ugly. If anything, the person that said that to you is. I mean, do you really think that moron would tell you that in person, without you punching the living daylights out of them? Don't get yourself down over some wanker. You're beautiful more than you'll ever know! :comfort:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

There are always people with negativity pouring out thier mouths, you just have to roll with it. The way i look at it is you've cleared your acne and lost some weight. That's fucking great. Why let some troll take that liberated feeling away? Chances are, the culprit is far more depressed than you ever were. Hate often stems from self doubt.

I didn't even look at your gallery because i honestly don't care what you look like. I've observed enough to know that you're a nice gal, which equates to beauty far more real than aesthetics IMO.

People like that are the ones that deserve to have acne not us. Have you ever noticed how acne comepletely humbles you? People who have to put other people down to make themselves feel better are truly evil in my eyes. I have looked at your pictures and I think you are very pretty. :)

omfgoodness, i really hope this doesn't come out as fake because i really, really 100% guarantee you that i actually, really think this. you are absolutely adorable. i actually honestly don't know what the person was talking about when they called you "ugly". if YOU are considered "ugly", then the world is hideous and deformed and misfigured. you have the most gorgeous, huge eyes, your skin is amazing, you have great bone structure, your hair is fantastic... i could go on. it's unbelievable that someone with your looks could have low self esteem, because that's... just ridiculous. you're looking at the mirror and thinking "hey, not so bad"? not so bad? you should be honest with yourself and be thinking "i am hot". please please completely disregard what that *#&@* ("beautiful people".. lmfao :badgrin: honestly... WOW that is one comical title to go by) said. because it's absolutely ridiculous and untrue.

Am i really that ugly??

You should of told them that they are ugly. And then told them that their mom was ugly. And then told them they are ugly again.

:D

tired of waiting is such a cute girl, i thought so when i first came on the board..

yours was one of the first profiles i looked at t.o.w and i thought oh this girl is pretty, and she has clear skin now too, thats fantastic, i hope that happens for me..

what idiots..my dear, this is one of the decent internet sites, most of the them i really wouldnt waste my time on, people with all sorts of emotional issues use them to put other people down to make themself feel better when its completely unwarranted..there aint a thing wrong with you girl..beautiful! ;) stick with us on the org..

You are really pretty and you wear nice clothes too :D

The people who said that were jealous of your looks and wanted to put you down, but inside they're thinking

'I wish I looked like her'