Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Teengirl

Amazing before and after pictures

Herbs - Yes or No  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that herbs can help with acne?

• Yes, and I use it myself
    • Yes, but I do not use it yet
    • No, I don't think so

[attachmentid=5467][attachmentid=5466]

Hi everyone

I stumbled across this forum while looking to see if anybody else had the same amazing results with Essie’s tea as I did. I am a teenager and I battled with a terrible acne problem. My mom took me to the doctors several times but nothing ever worked. That’s when my mom suggested I try Essie’s tea. A family member in South-Africa had huge success using and selling it. I tried it and almost gave up instantly. It tasted awful!!! With lots of pressure from mom and dad I kept going and started to see changes after 3 weeks. It took about six weeks and you will not believe the difference. I could go out in PUBLIC again!!

I sent this website some photos and they put it on their website. If you want to try it, you can see what it did for me at the Essie’s tea website, www.essiestea.com

If anybody else tried Essie’s tea for acne or any other skin problems, I would like to hear about your experiences.

Hope you guys had the same success I had.

Helia

PS. I've heard that it helps for all kinds of skin problems and a bunch of other conditions. Maybe you should give it a try.

post-44743-1154751191_thumb.jpg

post-44743-1154751191_thumb.jpg

Well, your skin is a lot better but it's far from clear (and it wasn't bad to begin with). Not impressed. Especially when you don't say what's in it. PLUG.

BULLSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It is a pity that people resort to this kind of language. How can you even say anything like this if you haven't tried it yet. I take it that your mindset is pretty vulger, that's probably why you make comments without any knowledge about the effects of the product.

I hope your skinproblems, if any, is a lot better than your language.

Well, your skin is a lot better but it's far from clear (and it wasn't bad to begin with). Not impressed. Especially when you don't say what's in it. PLUG.

Thanks, my skin actually was one of the worst in school. As far as I can read, this tea consists of 8 herbs, blessed thistle, burdock root, kelp, red clover, sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, turkey rhubarb root and watercress.

If you really have a bad skin, why don't you try it for six weeks and post your experience on this thread.

Thanks for the backfeed anyway.

Does anybody else that actually used this tea wants to comment?

BULLSHIT...GO ELSEWHERE AND SELL IT

NOW WHAT IS UP WITH PUTTING THE WEBSITE? IM SURE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING DING DONG HAHAAHAAH

[attachmentid=5467][attachmentid=5466]

Hi everyone

I stumbled across this forum while looking to see if anybody else had the same amazing results with Essie’s tea as I did. I am a teenager and I battled with a terrible acne problem. My mom took me to the doctors several times but nothing ever worked. That’s when my mom suggested I try Essie’s tea. A family member in South-Africa had huge success using and selling it. I tried it and almost gave up instantly. It tasted awful!!! With lots of pressure from mom and dad I kept going and started to see changes after 3 weeks. It took about six weeks and you will not believe the difference. I could go out in PUBLIC again!!

I sent this website some photos and they put it on their website. If you want to try it, you can see what it did for me at the Essie’s tea website, www.essiestea.com

If anybody else tried Essie’s tea for acne or any other skin problems, I would like to hear about your experiences.

Hope you guys had the same success I had.

Helia

PS. I've heard that it helps for all kinds of skin problems and a bunch of other conditions. Maybe you should give it a try.

All you negative swearing people, go look at the gallery for my other pictures. The website used my before and after pictures for promotion, not me, and I was under the impression that this forum was about sharing what were of help to me, and that's why I shared my pictures. Anybody not so negative are welcome to leave me a message.

I dont care to argue about her idea. I just wanna ask a question to everyone, Is it just me or has anyone noticed that in ALL OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, there is a difference IN THE LIGHT. On ALL THE Commercials for proactive and every other product. Someone please tell me why. lol

I dont care to argue about her idea. I just wanna ask a question to everyone, Is it just me or has anyone noticed that in ALL OF THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES, there is a difference IN THE LIGHT. On ALL THE Commercials for proactive and every other product. Someone please tell me why. lol

yeah I've noticed the same thing. The before is always under an unnatural or bluish light and the after is always under a natural or warm tinted light. When I look at myself in bluish tinted lights my acne looks a lot worse. But in my bathroom it looks better. Same with the proactiv commercials. The after picture usually is under a warm colored light and they wear makeup. Which is why I hate the lights in my school and at stores and stuff. They really bring out the redness in my skin.

To the "Teengirl" Good luck selling it. :)

I hope this picture of me swimming will show you that I do not wear makeup or try to be in a special light.

Why is it so hard to believe that something actually works? I do believe that people on this forum that really are looking for something that works will see this. I tried to share my experience and success with you guys to inspire you all, but instead all I get is negative comment.

I guess you guys either does not have a problem or are happy the way you are, or you have battled so long with acne that you just cannot believe there is something as easy as drinking tea (it tastes awfull) to take care of it. I am happy and if it does come back again, I will just drink the tea again until they disappear.

Good luck to all of you.

I hope this picture of me swimming will show you that I do not wear makeup or try to be in a special light.

Why is it so hard to believe that something actually works? I do believe that people on this forum that really are looking for something that works will see this. I tried to share my experience and success with you guys to inspire you all, but instead all I get is negative comment.

I guess you guys either does not have a problem or are happy the way you are, or you have battled so long with acne that you just cannot believe there is something as easy as drinking tea (it tastes awfull) to take care of it. I am happy and if it does come back again, I will just drink the tea again until they disappear.

Good luck to all of you.

Ok Teengirl, tell me more.. I have mild acne like I get 3 or 5 pimples in a month but relatively small.. I use ACV right now to get ride of the redness and imflamation. So I just need to drink this stuff? How long will I see results and will it help me with my oily skin? Thanks and hope to be acne free soon..

Aries

Wow - tough crowd. She did mention that she had a family member who sells it so she was open about not have been an entirely impartial source.

My thoughts are that the pictures look good, although your acne was pretty mild to begin with. However, I personally don't trust any herbs, supplements, skincare products or anything else that promises to clear acne because I have been disappointed EVERY TIME. Good luck to you though.

hmm yes I am very sure she is selling this product... come on people shes like 12! (sry if thats offends you)

what i mean is how is a girl so young supposed to sell a product??? hmm? no way? exactly and tenngirl, on one of my threads about a product that rly worked for me they said it sounded like a commercial, i thot that was rude and these people can just suffer with acne for all i care if ur gonna act like that

ANYWAy, on to my main POINT, i lookd at the website and the product seems absolutely amazing! the only down side...

Increase appetite

Now im not someone who thinks a lot aout there figure..Im only 13, but who wants an increased appetite? NOT ME!!!! uh, I was kinda aiming for the other direction....oh well, i think I'll just stick to my old regime, thanks anyway teengirl, you seem really nice :D

hmm yes I am very sure she is selling this product... come on people shes like 12! (sry if thats offends you)

what i mean is how is a girl so young supposed to sell a product??? hmm? no way? exactly and tenngirl, on one of my threads about a product that rly worked for me they said it sounded like a commercial, i thot that was rude and these people can just suffer with acne for all i care if ur gonna act like that

ANYWAy, on to my main POINT, i lookd at the website and the product seems absolutely amazing! the only down side...

Increase appetite

Now im not someone who thinks a lot aout there figure..Im only 13, but who wants an increased appetite? NOT ME!!!! uh, I was kinda aiming for the other direction....oh well, i think I'll just stick to my old regime, thanks anyway teengirl, you seem really nice :D

Thank you very much for your nice attitude. It gives me hope for life to see there still is good in people. Good luck to you with your acne. :cool:

dans regimen is way better than this herbal tea thing lol. iv neva even heard of it.. it might improve skin but i cant see it clearing up.

No offense Teengirl, but you look like you're about 9 in all your "clear skin" pictures... No wonder your acne is mild... and no wonder it was the "worst in your school"... it's not hard to have worse acne than the other fifth graders when you're in fifth grade, because nobody else has acne at all. I had nice clear skin when I was 9... Come back when you have boobs, then maybe people will take you more seriously.

Sorry but I'm not sold... the ingredients you're talking about certainly aren't standard for a supplemental acne treatment (with a couple exceptions). Congrats on your success, and I hope for your sake that when puberty hits your face doesn't explode.

No offense Teengirl, but you look like you're about 9 in all your "clear skin" pictures... No wonder your acne is mild... and no wonder it was the "worst in your school"... it's not hard to have worse acne than the other fifth graders when you're in fifth grade, because nobody else has acne at all. I had nice clear skin when I was 9... Come back when you have boobs, then maybe people will take you more seriously.

Sorry but I'm not sold... the ingredients you're talking about certainly aren't standard for a supplemental acne treatment (with a couple exceptions). Congrats on your success, and I hope for your sake that when puberty hits your face doesn't explode.

This tea gets rid of the toxins in your body, and that is why it clears your skin, help with psoriasis and other skin problems as well as a whole lot of other non-skin problems as well. I can only talk for helping with acne though. My friends also started using it and they also have very good results.

I am not trying to sell you the tea, it does not bother me how long you have to battle with acne, it's your life. I am happy NOT TO have to scrub my face every day a few times with different chemicals and stuff anymore, I know what to do whenever my acne returns, and I know I might help one kid out there by sharing.

Good luck to you anyway.

dans regimen is way better than this herbal tea thing lol. iv neva even heard of it.. it might improve skin but i cant see it clearing up.

Question: If you've never heard about it, HOW do you know which is better? I don't know, because I've never used dans regimen and am glad that I don't need it. lol

Just another before picture for you unbelievers !

This tea gets rid of the toxins in your body, and that is why it clears your skin, help with psoriasis and other skin problems as well as a whole lot of other non-skin problems as well. I can only talk for helping with acne though. My friends also started using it and they also have very good results.

I am not trying to sell you the tea, it does not bother me how long you have to battle with acne, it's your life. I am happy NOT TO have to scrub my face every day a few times with different chemicals and stuff anymore, I know what to do whenever my acne returns, and I know I might help one kid out there by sharing.

Good luck to you anyway.

Question: If you've never heard about it, HOW do you know which is better? I don't know, because I've never used dans regimen and am glad that I don't need it. lol

Ok, most of us don't believe anything you said. You're most likely an adult trying to get people to buy your stuff. Atleast you didn't post the link to the website.. that would have been way to obvious/.. wait YOU DID!. Most of these threads on how this cleared my face are lies, most people who post them don't even have 10 posts and joined the day they posted the thread... weird huh?

How unnecessary... well, I'll use the stuff that's proven safe and effective, you can use your garbage and I wish you luck. I'd be surprised if you even knew the definition of "toxin." Most people don't. It's a "buzzword" to get people to think you're legit.

This is going to be mean, but it has to be said. Teengirl, your acne is NOT a whole lot better in your "after" pictures... really the only improvement is that you're less red. To be brutally honest, you're not very attractive (and appear extremely puerile), and you still have comedonal acne... In other words, you're not going to sell that product with those pictures, because they don't demonstrate anything. Especially since you look older in your "before" pictures than in your "after" pictures...

Like I said... come back when you have boobs, then we can talk.

This tea gets rid of the toxins in your body, and that is why it clears your skin, help with psoriasis and other skin problems as well as a whole lot of other non-skin problems as well....

I've always wondered, if toxins/sebum/oil is secreted out of your bloodstream, onto your skin, wouldn't it encourage bacteria to grow on your skin, causing more acne? In other words, isn't what all these herbs claim to do actually the exact opposite of would accutane does? (Accutane prevents sebum from being secreted to the skin by shrinking pores, thus curing acne.)

Good luck to all of you.

Ok Teengirl, tell me more.. I have mild acne like I get 3 or 5 pimples in a month but relatively small.. I use ACV right now to get ride of the redness and imflamation. So I just need to drink this stuff? How long will I see results and will it help me with my oily skin? Thanks and hope to be acne free soon..

Aries

Wow you really don't get it bad. It took me six weeks before it was totally clear and yes you just drink it.I'm pretty sure it will hepl you with your oily skin to I don't really now that much about it.

thanks

Good luck to you anyway.

Ok, most of us don't believe anything you said. You're most likely an adult trying to get people to buy your stuff. Atleast you didn't post the link to the website.. that would have been way to obvious/.. wait YOU DID!. Most of these threads on how this cleared my face are lies, most people who post them don't even have 10 posts and joined the day they posted the thread... weird huh?

btw I'm 13 :mad: