Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
2hard2pwn

MY acne scars how to treat it Look

[attachmentid=5449]

zoom into this picture and tell me what u guys think i should do, currently im using brevoxyl 4 % bp, duac RX every night, and dalacin T clindmyicin 1% like 3 times a day and antibiotics twice daily

my doctor recommened accutane but my parents dont approve and i dont think i should neither cuz i want to have babies in teh future :P

post-44302-1154639121_thumb.jpg

post-44302-1154639121_thumb.jpg

oh and the acne is gone its just the scars that are there now real ugly red marks, no white heads or anything trust me. if i could i would upload a pic but my cam aint workin and i cant use my cell to put it on pc

well best to wait till the red marks have gone, its ur skin healing.. just give it time..

imo i cant see any scars tho..

heres a bad quality from my cell that i just took

its the redness that i want to get rid of really, i dont give a damn about the scars

the redness is the only thing that really annoys me and i want to get rid of it... any suggestions

post-44302-1154640325_thumb.jpg

post-44302-1154640325_thumb.jpg

Anything But accutane? id be more than happy to take it but my parents...................... are disapproving... all i want to do is get rid of the redness , and im fine

heres a bad quality from my cell that i just took

its the redness that i want to get rid of really, i dont give a damn about the scars

the redness is the only thing that really annoys me and i want to get rid of it... any suggestions

well ur in the wrong part of the forum then , goto the red marks section..

they go with time anyway.. scars are worse then red marks.

[attachmentid=5449]

zoom into this picture and tell me what u guys think i should do, currently im using brevoxyl 4 % bp, duac RX every night, and dalacin T clindmyicin 1% like 3 times a day and antibiotics twice daily

my doctor recommened accutane but my parents dont approve and i dont think i should neither cuz i want to have babies in teh future :P

If your doc recommends accutane, then go for it. Your doc is probably gonna have you do monthly bloodtests to check your response to accutane.

Now if your parents don't want u to take accutane because of the side effects (such as hair thinning, chapped lips, joint pain, etc), you could always use lasers, but they are expensive.

Smoothbeam laser is for acne and acne scars and they usually recommend 4-6 treatments. That's about $400-$500 Canadian per treatment in Toronto, depending where you go. Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is good for the redness on the face. Talk to your doctor or dermatologist and see what they recommend for you.