Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vols

my story...

i've had acne for awhile now...it wasn't like all over my face...just here and there...not bad at all...its just that i hate it when i get zits, pop 'em, and then go out in public with big red marks on my face and i've used so many perscription cremes for it...and my last was Tazorac which is 1.0% Benzyl alcohol and .05% Tazarotene.... beats the heck what that means but anyways...and now i just use the Neutrogena On-the-Spot...

and i'll tell u what its drying the hell-o outta my face...which its probably the peroxide...so i use a lotion that my dermatologist recommended (w/ tazorac) called Klaron...sodium sulfacetamide lotion 10% lotion and it doesnt seem like its doing its job, but i've used the Cetaphil lotion before...so i just might go back too it.

..first i started using the on-the-spot in the morning and at night...but starting today i'm just putting it on at night...and another reason i dont do it in the morning b/c i guess when it dries it leaves red stuff on my face. maybe i used too much, i dunno...but i seem to like this on-the-spot better, just because i havent had any break outs as of yet. and i've used it for a week. and by the way...whats a good solution to get black-heads out of your nose...i got tons of'em? :-k

Use a moisturizer, the Eucerin Alpha Hydroxy lotion that recommends is very good. It will help take away the dryness. Also, the longer you are on the regimen the better your skin will get, it's just getting use to the bp etc right now.

I do the acne cure now (after my face cleared up from Dan's regimen) and you only do bp at night. It is easier on the skin.