Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mcmlxxvi

One year off the Clear Skin Regimen

It's been over a year since I last visited this forum - the very forum that helped me regain my confidence by introducing me to the regimen. :clap:

After I have made good progress with the regimen, I stopped it. I could not imagine having my skin dried up all the time despite the generous moisturisation. I think it worked very well to remove surface blemishes. Anyway, after I had stopped it, the acne worsened just for a while (1-2 weeks) and then I got started on Oratin. I did a 60-day course. The acne never resurfaced, plus my skin never felt so clear of oil and good. I tried to re-order but my order was not processed (due to shipment problems). Nevertheless, I started switching to FANCL face wash powder (super gentle and preservatives-free) and got on GNC Mega Gold vitamin supplement (taking hint from Oratin's ingredient list that includes panthothenic acid - part of vitamin B). My skin maintained its good state. Now I've been a month to two off the vitamins and my skin do start to feel a little greasy at times but it's doing great otherwise.

Hope this bit of information helps!

post-25955-1154263021_thumb.jpg

post-25955-1154263021_thumb.jpg