Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eisley

v-beam users

i am considering having vbeam done for my red marks, and was wondering if this is a painful procedure. i looked around the site but couldn't find anything. i've had photofacials which hurt pretty bad... so i was just wondering how the vbeam procedure feels, and if anyone could describe this procedure to me.

thanks!

i am considering having vbeam done for my red marks, and was wondering if this is a painful procedure. i looked around the site but couldn't find anything. i've had photofacials which hurt pretty bad... so i was just wondering how the vbeam procedure feels, and if anyone could describe this procedure to me.

thanks!

Haven't had it done. I have read about it and remember reading it does NOT hurt, so don't worry :-)

how much does it cost

i am interested in the cost as well. i have heard people on here saying it cost them $150 while others said $700 so i don't know.

i was reading up on it. 100-300 dollars a visit. usually 1 visit every month it said. bruising for 3-10 days usually.

5 visits before u need a good break

i was reading up on it. 100-300 dollars a visit. usually 1 visit every month it said. bruising for 3-10 days usually.

5 visits before u need a good break

How noticable is the bruising? If someone saw you the day after would they ask what happened to your face?

Some people bruise easier than others. Talk to your derm and ask them if they think it will help your redness. Then decide if having a bruise for a few days is worth your redness going away. you could always cover up a bruise with some foundation anyways