Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I guess that I've decided to go on the regimen as I'm still getting alot of very small, pustules. They're not infected but I'm still getting them and I'd rather I didn't.

So I got some Panoxyl 2.5% BP gel and some Eucerin moisturiser. I didn't see on the box for Eucerin that it's non-comedogenic but I guess that alot of UK people here use it so it must be OK, right?

Anyway, my question is this:

I read that the Eucerin is suitable for use UNDER make-up. So, could I put the Eucerin on first then the BP? I know that on the site Dan's instructions are to put the BP on first then the moisturiser but I have a reason for wanting to do it the other way round.

Would this still work as well?

apply it like tis

wash

bp

moisturise

makeup

doing it anyotherway round wont work aswel

Guest Calibos

Damo's right dude.

I used to use Eucerin up until they stopped making the Skin Renewal, the only thing i found with Eucerin is that it made my face hella red. A couple of times i put some concealer on red area's and it took it away, the moisturiser will help rub in the BP, as if you did this:

Moisturise

BP

Make Up

Then i always found that the make up would stick to the BP and make it "blotchy" looking. You could always try using a water based foundation or whatever make up you're wishing to apply :think:

But yeah, Damo's way is def best, he is the shakespeare of the regimen, he knows his shit :D

Hahah ok, thanks guys.

BTW - How long do you wait between applying the BP then the moisturiser? How long to wait before applying the BP after shaving with an electric razor?

wash face

wait 5-10mins (until face is dry)

apply bp

wait around 10mins

moisturise

then your done

if your shaving

i simply do this

go2 the basen.

wetshave

then hop in the shower and WASH face.

then carry on with the regimen as usual.

shaving isnt cleaning so i made mine into an extra step an it works so im not complaining. hehe