Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jj3501

STARTING TANE IN DECEMBER!!!!!

Guest Michael Jackson

why are you having to wait so long?

my doc doesn't like putting people on it in the summer. i understand why. my appointment will be on the seventeenth, just before christmas break. if i have the initail breakout will it heal in time when i head back to school in january?

my doc doesn't like putting people on it in the summer. i understand why. my appointment will be on the seventeenth, just before christmas break. if i have the initail breakout will it heal in time when i head back to school in january?

i got an apointment on monday and i hope get tane but i dont want to wait until december. if he tells me that ill go somewhere else. im not sure about the initial break because everyone seems to react different. you could post this in the perscription forum and get a good answer.

i think it's also because he wants to wait until i turn 15, just a little older. i'll be 15 in september.

i'll do that

yeah the people know a lot in there but it takes awhile to get a reply

i think it's also because he wants to wait until i turn 15, just a little older. i'll be 15 in september.

your only 14, man i wish considered tane back than so i wouldnt have acne now at 18. your a lucky guy.

dude enjoy your time befor you start tane. trust me. I would of rather went to prison for 5 months than take tane for 5 months. It was a punishment from god, i dunno what i did to deserve it, but whatever it was, im very sorry now.

Guest TylerD

dude enjoy your time befor you start tane. trust me. I would of rather went to prison for 5 months than take tane for 5 months. It was a punishment from god, i dunno what i did to deserve it, but whatever it was, im very sorry now.

Really?? Accutane was that bad for you??? Man Accutane did wonders for me and here I am 5 months later and still clear and all the side effects are gone. I feel great and accutane was deffinitely the smartest thing I have ever done.

Really?? Accutane was that bad for you??? Man Accutane did wonders for me and here I am 5 months later and still clear and all the side effects are gone. I feel great and accutane was deffinitely the smartest thing I have ever done.

it was rough on me lol. Im kinda glad now, because i feel good knowing that i was able to put up with it and never complain over it. I think it made me stronger in the end.. The side effects were pretty rough though on me. And im clear, but the right side of my face is 100% clear, the left side of my face has some spots, and sometimes gets very red and looks bad. My results weren't good enough for what i went through on tane, so sometimes i feel stupid for taking it. But im moving on now..

at least your 100% clear, right now i don't give a shit i just want to clear up.

lol no im not. I looked like I fell down 10 flights of stairs last night. I still have redness that looks bad at times on the left side of my face. Like last night it looked awful.