Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moonb3am

Delna's steps for acne and marks

Delna's steps for acne and marks  

13 members have voted

1. 1. [size=4]Hey guys I am interested in knowing your results with delna's steps for acne and marks. I know her post is quite popular here. I'm sure a lot of you are interested to know how effective her steps really are, ts quite difficult to read over the thousand replies to see if her steps are any effective. I really hope you guys will vote!!![/size]

• The steps are amazing! They helped with my acne as well as marks!
    • The steps helped with my marks but not my acne!
    • The steps did nothing for my skin whatsoever!
    • The steps made my skin worse and breakout even more!

Hey guys I am interested in knowing your results with delna's steps for acne and marks. I know her post is quite popular here. I'm sure a lot of you are interested to know how effective her steps really are, ts quite difficult to read over the thousand replies to see if her steps are any effective. I really hope you guys will vote!!!

Sorry for the bad grammar. English isn't my first language! :D

I've been on Delna's regimen for about 4 or 5 months. I had mild, but persistant acne and a good amount of red marks when i started. Her regimen has made my skin look so much more...normal and soft that i'd say it's definitely worth it. I don't do the egg mask any more (i stopped after the first couple weeks), but i don't think i will ever stop using the baking soda and apple cider vinegar. The bs and acv gently exfoliate the skin daily

(which is why i now get no acne on my cheeks and very little elsewhere) as well as balancing the ph so that

skin looks smooth, soft, and healthy.

It's no miracle, but it definitely does help. I like it. ;)

Thanks for voting! I'm really glad this is working for you!

You think I should move this to the mild acne message board? Will it get more attention there? And, if yes how do I move it?

i've only been using delna's regimen for 3 days. i dont want to post results too soon, because they could change. i'll give it a week or two and then let you know how it's going.

works for me, i got some really small pimples about 3 but my skin looks so much better

it kinda takes the reddness away from inbetween clusters of marks first

. i do the egg thing. nobody else does :P

Ive been using it for about 5 days. I think its had a positive effect but its hard to say. I'll post back here after 2 weeks.