Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before i go to school or work i take a good 10 minutes in the bathroom looking in the mirror i look for three things skin, hair,and clothes.

I base my confidence on that day on three things 50% skin, 25% hair, and another 25% on clothes. As of right now i already know my confidence is going to be low cuz my skin has 8 huge pimples and my clothes arnt that great. But my hair is nice though :) .

But thats me im just curious what Confidence means to you guys

Feeling good about yourself and ignoring your flaws. Not letting your flaws get in the way of your best features/talents/etc...though that's kind of hard in my case.

And I'm suffering from 4 huge pimples too.

I woke up with a huge one today, but i didnt cry , i learned that wont solve anything i just have to wait it out.

A saying i tell my self before i go out to work is "This To Shall Pass"

i tell my self that a lot

I woke up with a huge one today, but i didnt cry , i learned that wont solve anything i just have to wait it out.

A saying i tell my self before i go out to work is "This To Shall Pass"

i tell my self that a lot

I just woke up this morning with one too! And yes, crying won't solve anything. Concealer kind of does though... :lol:

Confidence is my attitude.mood for the day. Sometimes im in a confident mood regardless of how I look, other times im not in a confident mood. Just depends on the day and how my mood is.

Before i go to school or work i take a good 10 minutes in the bathroom looking in the mirror i look for three things skin, hair,and clothes.

I base my confidence on that day on three things 50% skin, 25% hair, and another 25% on clothes. As of right now i already know my confidence is going to be low cuz my skin has 8 huge pimples and my clothes arnt that great. But my hair is nice though :) .

Confidence.

To me it means being able to decide things for myself with a sort of certainity. It's being able to go out on my own and enjoy myself without having to worry about what other people are thinking, or rather what I think other people are thinking, esp about me. It's the ability to hold your head up and smile because you are proud to be yourself.

For me, I don't base my confidence strictly on skin hair and clothes. Although when I feel like I look good, I do feel more confident. Also acheivements make me feel more confident. Or being busy and helping out.

I have confidence, so this is what I would call it:

_Believing in myself so that I don't need to believe other people's comments about things related to me or just me as a whole.

Confidence is like that guy in American Beauty (the drug dealer) because he stares right into your eyes.

:shock:

For me confidence is not about how others view me.

In fact society and acne has very little to do with my confidence

It is about my own motivation to move ahead, conquer the jungle and the earth.

The skills to survive, preparedness etc.

If you are not prepared and confident with air-conditioning working at your home you will cook when the summer heat is strong.

You can be confident about the future if you are prepared.

Defining the True Meaning of Preparedness

Living well afterwards rather than surviving a bit longer than your unprepared neighbour requires a well thought out approach and process which leads to an integrated preparedness plan.

This is where stored food, tools, equipment, and shelters become important. You must also assess your skills and knowledge. Like with any survival situation, your knowledge and skills are more valuable to you than all the "things" you have stored

confidence is going into a room full of people you don't know, walking right up to a hot girl, and talking to her w/out thinking to yourself, "omg i hope she doesn't see my acne."

instead you think to yourself, "damn, i'm good" :cool: