Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a bunch of dark spots and marks on my cheeks. I'm 1/2 filipino so my skin is naturally tan.

The spots are really noticeable though and I have them in places of past pimples. Some have lasted for two years now and im afraid they will never go away. It seems like everytime after I breakout my skin is covered with brown marks. Is there anything that works for fading them? Please help?!

Try taking a pic so we can see what it looks like, search drugstore.com for alpha hydroxy lotion with aha, some people have had some great experiance using it, i just started using it in my regigem it might work for you, you have nothin to loose.

what you have to do is buy a package of cranberries. Get carrots and cranberries blend them up together. buy some glycolic acid 10% is fine. every day use the carrot/cranberry and 10% cream and you will have it made. I've heard about it through my cousin and it truly will show results.