Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Listen everyone, you only get 1 shot in life, and thats it. Dont let anything get in the way, especially not acne, or a weak attitude. You only have 1 shot to make that team, or get into that college, or earn that scholarship, or make a good impression on the girl/guy you like etc... Remember that, cause once you go for it, theres no turning back, so dont give it a weak attempt. If you wanna throw it all away, just remember you'll never get a 2nd shot, this is your life and opportunities come once and thats it. Take care of yourself, dont do anything stupid that'll make things worse when theydont have to be. And if you fail at ANYTHING, accept it and move forward without lookin back, because you wont live forever to dwell on your losses. Understand that shit happens and sometimes theres nothing you can do but move on. Im not gonna sit here and tell you "dont be depressed ever".. try to be positive, moods fluctuate so its normal to feel down at times, even the biggest big shots who have everything going for them have their down moods.. Alex Rodriguez of the Yankees who pretty much has got it all in life, was reported to see a shrink twice a week last yr, which stunned many. But if your not making the most out of your life, now is the time to start changing, otherwise when your old, you'll look back and feel bad, and wonder why you let stupid minor things get in the way.. Yeah acne sux i aint gonna lie, but when people look at you, and you feel they are staring at you, noticing your acne (when maybe there not) just remember that they have better things to think about then you having acne. So the last time you saw that hot girl lookin at you, and you felt embarrased, 5 mins later she wasnt thinking about your acne.. the people who you know that you feel you look bad in front of, have there own lives to worry about and they aren't thinking about your acne right now. Your not gonna live forever so make the most of your life now, before you let opportunities slip and grow up feelin that you let yourself down. Go for everything you want, dont be afraid to lose.. Your acne looks the worst to yourself, so no matter how bad you feel it may look, others dont see it as bad.. also when your older, when you look back at pictures of yourself when you were young, you wont beleive just how good you really looked (trust me on that). and to the people here who are in there mid-later teenage years of life, this is very important for you because the choices that you make now will shape yourlife forever.. Your not old until you feel old, and beleive me, the worst thing is being old at age 17. So just make the most out of life while your alive and try to be strong.

:thumbsup:

You should be writing a book or at least an essay on this stuff. You seem really good at encouraging people and making them feel better.

Have you studied psychology? If not maybe it's not too late to do that ;)

:thumbsup:

You should be writing a book or at least an essay on this stuff. You seem really good at encouraging people and making them feel better.

Have you studied psychology? If not maybe it's not too late to do that ;)

too late lol.

Guest papillon

I like your post, but I don't agree with this. It's such a depressing thing to post, in my opinion.:

"And if you fail at ANYTHING, accept it and move forward without lookin back, because you wont live forever to dwell on your losses"

I think if you fail something, and if you really want to pass it, you should keep trying. You should try at least a couple of times 'cause you might MAKE IT ONE DAY! I think giving something up after just ONE TRY is just the saddest thing a person could do.

There are people who dwell on this: "I failed just once. WHY DIDN'T I TRY IT AGAIN? I could've passed the SECOND time!" To me, this is sadder than moving forward with just one failure.

Other than that, I liked your post. :D