Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what is working for peoples body acne in the UK, i'm trying the H&S idea right now but i think it might be making my body acne worse.

Hi m8

I am also in UK and have suffered from Body acne for years - mainly upper chest / shoulders and arms.

Believe me I have tried practically everything possible to cure my problem I havent found anything that will get rid of it. I have tried the H&S u mentioned but it irriated by skin so I stopped using it. The only slight relief I find is using MUDD MASK on my body every couple of days then wash it off.

If you want to talk more mate - send me a message

Cheers

Anyone, as my threads never seem to get replys these days. :(

Aww, please don't be sad tommy_boy. Don't take it personal. I wrote my first thread and got 0 response. Anyway, I'm still using the H&S. I just did not want to give it up just yet. It could be something in the ingredients that could be irritating your skin. For the past few days, I've being on the Dermadoctor website and there is a Born to be Mild (I think that's the name) and ZNP soap with 2% Pyrithione Zinc and not the 1% the H&S has. I think I'm going to get it as soon as I get the money next month. This is specifically for the face and body. Don't give up.

I find Dermalogica's medicated cleaning gel works wonders on body acne - you can either order it on line or buy it from any Dermalogica stockist (see www.dermalogica.co.uk). Even better is to get a back cleansing treatment/seaweed body wrap done (preferably from a Dermalogica therapist) - usually costs only £30 (including extractions) and really helped in my case.

I've also found that my acne seems to be caused by candida/overactive yeast production in stomach - cutting down on sugar and bread has helped me - as have using yeast raiders from Holland and Barratt.

Im on roaccutane at the moment mate and it dosen't seem to be doing anything, i play rugby league, but have had to stop because my acne on my chest is so bad and really really painfull, even putting a t-shirt on hurts. Anyway good luck hope you find something, but as yet i haven't. :(

Have you tryed Panoxyl 10% BP wash? If not then give it a couple of months of use twice a day and you will see vast improvements.

Have you tryed Panoxyl 10% BP wash? If not then give it a couple of months of use twice a day and you will see vast improvements.

Can you get that here in the UK, can you buy it.?

I was on Roaccutane, it sorted my bad sacne out, but now i get dry skin which is annoying and unsightly at times, especially when on my face. I would only advise ppl to take Roaccutane as a last resort. But if it really gets you down, roaccutane is always an option.