Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tap

Acne from donuts, cakes, or pies?

Sometimes I get these urges to stuff my face with donuts, cakes, and pies. I eventually give in to these urges and pig out. Do you think these types of foods can cause breakouts? :(

Sometimes I get these urges to stuff my face with donuts, cakes, and pies. I eventually give in to these urges and pig out. Do you think these types of foods can cause breakouts? :(

I see that you are on Dan's regimen... dont worry about food while your on it.. that's the whole point, I didnt really worry about it, I just enjoyed being clear... the BP will stop any breakouts. Worry about it when you're off the regimen... Have fun. Eating cake and doughnuts every once in a while is not going to hurt you haha.

:lol: I get these "urges" as well lol.

Ya all that can make your skin breakout at least thats what happens to me

I have been having a lot of cravings lately and have been eating a lot of junk.... today, for example, I ate TWO chocolate bars, a glazed donut, a popsicle and some potato chips. I never eat crap like this, but for the past week, for some reason, I really want junk. My skin was looking pretty bad before I started eating this stuff, and I have broken out slightly more since then, but I can't really tell if that is what is causing it.

I see that you are on Dan's regimen... dont worry about food while your on it.. that's the whole point, I didnt really worry about it, I just enjoyed being clear... the BP will stop any breakouts. Worry about it when you're off the regimen... Have fun. Eating cake and doughnuts every once in a while is not going to hurt you haha.

Interesting. I figured it would break me out but wasn't sure if the CSR was full proof on preventing breakouts from this.

yea I always look at all the good, tasty food in my house or look at all the awesome fast food places like Taco Bell and whatnot, and just crave that stuff. But my broccoli pills and Apple cider vinegar is allowing me to eat sorta bad foods and not break out really. But I still dont eat very bad things, like dairy, candy, junk food, sugar, or soda.

Search for "White bleached flour Unhealthy" on google. Animals put on a diet of water and bleached flour die within ten days because this flour sucks out all the b-complex nutrients out of our bodies.

Its one of the worst things you can eat. It slowly kills you over 50 years. Get off that junk. Buy WHOLE GRAIN or WHOLE WHEAT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go buy some vitamin b5. It's known as Pantothenic Acid.

You'll notice that it clears acne in 3 days... I've used it for two years.

Its not the food you are eating... I'm a nutrionalist. Notice how many people on this site are taking b5 and are cured.

IF you want to have a healthy diet, eat all the fruits, veggies and grains you want (except white, refined flours...which suck out all of the b vitamins from your bodies.)

---------------------------------

Here are some interesting facts: Did you know that chickens are so contaminated with fecal matter when shiped out to stores for selling thate the USDA is thinking about proposing a Fecal Limit Regulation? However, that will take several years to pass.

Go vegetarian... you'll find you are MUCH healither in many ways of life. The animals you are eating are not even HEALTHY!! The factory farmed animals you eat are fed pesticides, fertilizers, herbicides, growth hormones, antibiotics, appetite stimulants and aflatoxins that collect in the animals' tissues and milk. Their nourrishing diet is ground-up feathers, dried blood, cow and pig brains and a staple diet of 30% baking soda... to make them feel full and to save money. They never breath clean air, they breath ammonia gases which is a gas that comes off the manure and they NEVER exercise to make sure their meat is very tender. In fact, they are kept in TINY stalls - so small that they cannot turn around or walk, to ensure the muscles are tender. They are also fed a diet that induces anemia. Is this healthy for us to eat??

Animals with cancerous lesions and pus-filled wounds are certitified as "USDA Pure."

Only external cancerous growths are removed... because they dont have time to go looking for all of the animals' problems in the 25 minutes it takes to turn them into a hamburger. And 30% of cows have these wounds - because there are no vets.

Anyway, it is certainly not good on our overall health to be continually eating sick cows that lived in a stall all day (factory-farmed animals).

If you think about it, what would you rather eat? A healthy cow raised in a green pasture on grass and pure water who has exercised... or to continually consume animals that are limping, have sores but are pumped full of chemicals that destroy their liver and other chemicals, who has breathed poisonous gases and antibiotic-laiden water? A 10 min documentary that was on tv is here: http://www.meat.org

According the American Cancer Society, eating meat raises the risk of cancer by 60%, the risk of Osteoporosis by 90%, and all health problems in general by 40%.

Your diet will not be restrictive... check out some of these dinner pics: http://www.cok.net/lit/recipes/

I eat veggie chilli, spaghetti, veggie burgers (sold almost everywhere), etc. My diet in fact has become more diverse ;)

Go buy some vitamin b5. It's known as Pantothenic Acid.

You'll notice that it clears acne in 3 days... I've used it for two years.

Its not the food you are eating... I'm a nutrionalist. Notice how many people on this site are taking b5 and are cured.

I love B5, but please don't tell everyone it clears acne in 3 days, because it doesn't. It takes a lot longer than that.

And whats a nutrionalist?

I once had a professor who was a registered dietician. She said that there is no such thing as a nutritionist and anyone could call themseves that. The correct term is registered dietician for someone who has a degree in nutrition. I don't know if that's true because nutritionist is in the dictionary.

Anyways, I do take a multivitamin that I believe has b5 in it. So I think I have that base covered.

^ ^ ^ No, pretty sure that's true. Dietitians have to do a lot more shit in college to get that title.