Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sunny14

Need help! Hard lumps on chin for 7 months!

What is this?? I have 3 hard lumps on my chin under the skin that have been there for 7 months. You can't really see them, but if I scrunch up my face it looks like yellow liquid stuff moving around. They hurt all the time-like a constant pressure-and especially when I smile or talk. I've had them injected and tried every topical and oral antibiotic out there. Now I'm 3 weeks into Accutane and haven't noticed a difference. 3 dermatologists told me it would go away eventually but I'm not convinced! Has anyone ever had this?

Ok...is this some really weird thing that has never happened to anyone else? I'm now done with my first month of Accutane and no change to the lumps. Any advice???

I'm sorry but the only comfort I have for you is that a similar thing has happened to me. On my chin, it isn't so much that you can see it, but I can feel large lumps. I'm just over two months into Accutane, and I may have noticed a slight difference.

Yeah, i'm having the same problem, but mine haven't been there for that long. I have them on my cheeks and forehead. I'm on my 22nd day of accutane.

Hi Sunny14. I have the same problem but I haven't had them injected... my derm has never suggested it. :( I'll ask that time. I've had them since I started my Accutane coarse about 4 months and 3 weeks ago. :/ Good luck.