Find results in...
arpit

Hey guys..... what is this??

hello guys,

I just joined the forum..

now this pic is what I on my right cheek

IPB Image

is it a huge pimple? or what?

I tried toothpaste... didnt work for me..

any other suggestions?

ok :/ so i was in the bathroom a min ago

and i was just streching the area.. and white puss came out.. and now it looks like the seed is still in there.. and the area is really dry... i put some moistureizer on it..

is it gonna leave a big black mark??!!!!

'Tis a cyst. Leave it alone as much as possible. It will probably take a long time to heal but if you don't mess with it you won't end up with a scar.

Edit: If you have some BP, some SA, or if you have Retin-A or something putting a little dab on it now and then might help.

'Tis a cyst. Leave it alone as much as possible. It will probably take a long time to heal but if you don't mess with it you won't end up with a scar.

Edit: If you have some BP, some SA, or if you have Retin-A or something putting a little dab on it now and then might help.

I kinda of alerady did :/

anything I can do now?

I kinda of alerady did :/

anything I can do now?

Just don't touch it again. It may come to a head but resist the urge to pick... I'm very familiar with these dudes, and they're little monsters. You can get cortisone injections from a dermatologist, but my biggest recommendation would be to avoid messing it up further and let it heal. If you start getting more of them, then it's time to go to a doctor and get a topical retinoid.

so i have to go this party.. should i cover it up with some skin blend (make up). or leave it alone??

so i have to go this party.. should i cover it up with some skin blend (make up). or leave it alone??

In my experience they're very difficult to cover up because they stick out and are so red, but if the wound isn't open then you can. I'd get a concealer brush and paint on a liquid foundation, if you have to, then put a little powder over it. That gives the best coverage. Also, try to use non-comedogenic products if you can and wash it off as soon as the party is over.

so i am back

and i washed my face

but as soon as i wash it .. the white liquid shwoed up for a few seconds.. and i had to clean it up.. should i still use BP? on it.. or leave it alone?

I think you should ice it... it usually always takes the swelling down. It might even take a little bit of the redness away also

ZAP ZAP ZAP with BP my friend! Pile it on! Just keep making sure you pile it on to dry it out. And DON'T touch it. Use a cotton bud or tissue to dab on the BP too, so you don't spread any bacteria from your finger. I found that helped me. Goodluck!! :)

Yes. Just dab a tissue on the spot to dry up the liquid, then apply BP. It may crust up, but don't worry. If it bothers you, in a few hours, dab the spot with warm water on a tissue, then reapply BP.

ok so before i do it.

Its alerady popped. I have a Cotton ball on it..

u want me to wash my face.. and then apply BP .. and let it sit.. right?

hopefully the scar will go away eventually

yeah just leave it alone. And yes, it will go away eventually. Good luck!