Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan22nD

regimen and glycolic peel

How long have you been on the Regimen?

If it has been less than 3 months or so, I recommend you wait until you are clear and have been on awhile before you begin adding in other things.

Yeah wait atleast 2-4 weeks, make sure no acne comes back, so that glycolic can clear yer marks.

yeh almost two weeks, im just finding out a bit so i can plan ahead..

so can you do a peel whilst using the bp?

Yeah wait atleast 2-4 weeks, make sure no acne comes back, so that glycolic can clear yer marks.

Nope, the BP would seriously harm your skin when glycolic acid peel as been applied, not a good thing, peels are only done after you know your skin is good, stay off the regimen for 5 days or so, if you get 2 or more zits then redo regimen.

Nope, the BP would seriously harm your skin when glycolic acid peel as been applied, not a good thing, peels are only done after you know your skin is good, stay off the regimen for 5 days or so, if you get 2 or more zits then redo regimen.

wel i can safetly say if i come off the regimen things will go back to normal and lots of zits..

im quite happy to use the regimen to prevent, but id quite like to rid my red marks and also i read that these peels can also help on light scars?

Glyoclics helped me well but that's when I was clear ( for a while) fucking acne.

Anyways, I would just stay on the regimen, and if they're only light marks, they'll work themselves out.

why not try one of the moisturizers with glycolic? Like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion?

I see you are using Eucerin Skin Renewal, which is fabulous, but it is pretty mild. If you want to speed up resolution of redmarks, you might consider the NHSFL. Just begin slow with it in the beginning and use once a day, every other day in the beginning to see how your skin will react.

why not try one of the moisturizers with glycolic? Like Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion?

I see you are using Eucerin Skin Renewal, which is fabulous, but it is pretty mild. If you want to speed up resolution of redmarks, you might consider the NHSFL. Just begin slow with it in the beginning and use once a day, every other day in the beginning to see how your skin will react.

:D

BRANDY if you were female, i would want your babies

thank you

:D

BRANDY if you were female, i would want your babies

thank you

:lol: I think she still is female so you may still have a shot. :angel: