Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David A

Sugar Free liver cleanse

Hi everyone I havn't posted in awhile now, because I've been incredibly busy. I was just wondering I anyone here with leaky gut, or anyone that aviods sugars knows a way to do a liver cleanse without sugar.

I have no time to check it out well, but seems like everything requires lots of apple juice that I really can't drink.

The apple juice isn't required. You can get away with apple cider vinegar or lemon juice to break up stones, the whole point is that you're using an acid to do it... Apple juice is a lot less concentrated source of malic acid then ACV, and lemon juice obviously is very concentrated with citric acid.

There's also herbs you can use, most notably gold coin grass. Look at sensiblehealth.com/ and read up on it. Also, herbs to increase bile production are supposed to help, since more bile pressure during the flush = more force to push stones. A couple herbs like this that I can think of include dandelion greens and root, turmeric, and triphala.