Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I experimented with clippers last night and ended up with a number 2 all over. I look like Demi Moore in GI Jane. Not one of the butch marines, no - Demi Moore!

So I thought I might detract people from my awful haircut by growing a beard. I'm acne free right now thanks to Dan's BP cream. But how can I stay on the Regimen and grow a beard.

If I keep using the cream I'm going to dye the beard, and eventually it will be too beardy anyway. I think if I grow a beard I'm going to get acne.

jim

Guest nec77

lol i just used clippers 2 on my head yesterday. does it really look that bad!? i use to always have a lot of hair- i would part it to the side. but now i like better buzzed.

lol i just used clippers 2 on my head yesterday. does it really look that bad!? i use to always have a lot of hair- i would part it to the side. but now i like better buzzed.

Buzzed does look good, on more butch, better looking people. But I'm a skinny guy and it doesn't work. It was a mistake! And I used to have long wavy locks :(

Stubble might do it. I could still use the cream. I might dig out my glasses too in order to soften my face. People won't recognise me!

;)

jim