Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishboy

What kind of car do you drive?

1998 Honda Civic EX

AEM cool air intake, DC sport headers, Tokico Illumina Series shocks and struts... GReddy exhaust, and some other stuff here and there. XD

IPB Image

IPB Image

^_^

Guest Johnny Drama

I hit the pavement in my 1989 Super XG Billy Cart Delux.

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Brake system (not working yet)

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

Polluters! Ride a frickin bike!

when you live in the suburbs and work/ go to school in the city a bike isn't really a viable option, especially if you need to travel on the highway frequently.

IPB Image

IPB Image

You got that on pimp my ride? And I thought my -88 Opel looked bad :think: Well I guess if you like it that's all that matters.

what can i say at least i dont drive my dad's car, or an old beat up piece of shit like yours,

you are just a fucking hater, and people like u decerve 2 die :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

1998 Honda Civic EX

AEM cool air intake, DC sport headers, Tokico Illumina Series shocks and struts... GReddy exhaust, and some other stuff here and there. XD

IPB Image

IPB Image

^_^

now thas one clean civic :clap:

Guest Johnny Drama

IPB Image

IPB Image

You got that on pimp my ride? And I thought my -88 Opel looked bad :think: Well I guess if you like it that's all that matters.

what can i say at least i dont drive my dad's car, or an old beat up piece of shit like yours,

you are just a fucking hater, and people like u decerve 2 die :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Settle down mate, he said if you like it thats all that matters. No need to jump down his throat. And for the record i agree with santacruz your car is shit, who pimped it out, Queer eye for the straight guy.

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

You need some 20's on that!

Guest Johnny Drama

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

Yeah good idea, i also have an old Xplode system for it but the 20in sub weighed it down too much.

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

Yeah good idea, i also have an old Xplode system for it but the 20in sub weighed it down too much.

dude, it needs spinners, get with it!

I drive a 1999 bmw 528i. Awesome car but it SUCKS in the snow

Guest Johnny Drama

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

SPINNERS.

Shit, why didnt i think of that. Im also thinking of installing a bell and some cool stickers.

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

lol but u need some kind of radio. i remember when i was a kid i had a radio on my bike. i was HOTT SHIT bumpin down the street!

Modifications include

- Alarm (remote system)

- Imobiliser

- 12inch BMX tyres

- Super alloy frame

- Bucket racing seat

- Alluminium handle bars

IPB Image

SPINNERS.

Shit, why didnt i think of that. Im also thinking of installing a bell and some cool stickers.

That thing is pretty boss though I would totally rip that thing around town.

Guest Johnny Drama

lol but u need some kind of radio. i remember when i was a kid i had a radio on my bike. i was HOTT SHIT bumpin down the street!

Yeah but i feel a radio may cheapen the look of my ride. This is a classy yet sophisticated piece of machinery i cant just fit any old acsessary to it. Also, this beast gets up some speed, so you wouldnt be able to hear the radio anyway.

Yeah but i feel a radio may cheapen the look of my ride. This is a classy yet sophisticated piece of machinery i cant just fit any old acsessary to it. Also, this beast gets up some speed, so you wouldnt be able to hear the radio anyway.

lol, well i see then. well if you're not getting rims, and your fine sophisticated piece of machinery is too good for a radio, how about some of those things that go on the wheel spokes that make that crazy noise? I can't think of the name. And you need a basket. And a horn. If you need a train horn I have one! And don't forget to wear your helmet!

Guest Johnny Drama

lol, well i see then. well if you're not getting rims, and your fine sophisticated piece of machinery is too good for a radio, how about some of those things that go on the wheel spokes that make that crazy noise? I can't think of the name. And you need a basket. And a horn. If you need a train horn I have one! And don't forget to wear your helmet!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Good call mate, there called spokey dokeys. Or at least they were called that here in australia when i was younger. Thats gold, ill have to dig around for some.

Im even thinking of pegging a card near the spokes so that you get that loud motocyclish noise. Broom broom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Good call mate, there called spokey dokeys. Or at least they were called that here in australia when i was younger. Thats gold, ill have to dig around for some.

Im even thinking of pegging a card near the spokes so that you get that loud motocyclish noise. Broom broom.

HAHAH. Women are going to be dying for a ride.

Guest Johnny Drama

Yeah i know, i might have to modify the seating arrangements and throw in a double. What do ya think ladies? Would ya join me for a cruise.

Yeah i know, i might have to modify the seating arrangements and throw in a double. What do ya think ladies? Would ya join me for a cruise.

lol i am a chic, but id have to see the final results. because you know.... i wouldnt want to embarrass myself and all. lol :)

Guest Johnny Drama

lol i am a chic, but id have to see the final results. because you know.... i wouldnt want to embarrass myself and all. lol :)

Hey fair go, i would even consider getting out the spray can and giving it a touch up if looks are what concerns you.

Or maybe you could wear a racing helmet complete with full face mask so you wont be recognised and embarrassed.

Hey fair go, i would even consider getting out the spray can and giving it a touch up if looks are what concerns you.

Or maybe you could wear a racing helmet complete with full face mask so you wont be recognised and embarrassed.

lol thatll work. you should put flames on it.

Guest Johnny Drama

Ok, ill give it a spray, then add on flames and a few ninja turtles stickers. No possibilities of embarrasment there.

Ok, ill give it a spray, then add on flames and a few ninja turtles stickers. No possibilities of embarrasment there.

Now if you say youre going to do it you have to now! You gotta put some carebears stickers on 4 me. You would make my day. Maybe my year. And don't forget a picture of Splinter. He's adorable.