Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coughdrop

Moisturizer problems

I use a pretty good moisturizer. Cetphil daily facial moisturizer spf 15. I apply it once a day before nappy time.

But ive got a problem with the humidity and whenever I sweat alot it all comes to the surface and ive got this white stuff all over my face.

Does anyone know what I can do to deal with this when it happens? Or a way to prevent it from happening?

thanks

It sounds like it isn't absorbing properly when you apply it. Do you really make sure you rub it all in, or so you allow it to absorb by itself?

If you're already rubbing it in completely, would it be possible to use less of it, but maybe twice a day?

ive had the same problems as well. you could ethier use less of the moisturizer or switch to a new one.

If you don't feel like switching then i guess you can carry some kind of small towel with you, and wipe it off.

I use a pretty good moisturizer. Cetphil daily facial moisturizer spf 15. I apply it once a day before nappy time.

But ive got a problem with the humidity and whenever I sweat alot it all comes to the surface and ive got this white stuff all over my face.

Does anyone know what I can do to deal with this when it happens? Or a way to prevent it from happening?

thanks

I personally use CLEAN and CLEAR Shine Control moisterizer...i do this because i find EVERY DAMN moisterizer to make my face shine...i don't have oily skin or anything, but that damn SPF burns when you sweat and it also gives you that oily look. I like that mattified look, but when i sweat i notice sometimes it'll leave a little residue....

The solution would be you might have to start taking a clean hand towel with you, wipe your face off frequently when you sweat , take it home wash it, take that same one or another one. If you're working out in the weight room or something it won't look weird to see someone wipe themselfes down with a towel.

In most cases it'll look perfectly fine.

I would try switching to a different moisturizer. I personally really do not like the cetaphil with spf 15... it burns quite a bit when I apply it and my face gets all red. If you need an spf 15 moisturizer I reccomend Dove deep moisture with spf 15- it is quite good. And if you dont need spf then I have an even better one to reccomend. It is called CeraVe lotion and you can find it at CVS or walgreens. It is basically like a cetaphil except it doesnt have any oil and I think it is much better at moisturizing. Best part is that it dries....dry and not oily or shiny at all lol.

i cant wipe it off because it like cakes on. its sick.

ill just try using less and rubbing it in more, even though i fear itll break me out. i think it worked better in the past