Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weedman

seriosly considering accutane and just would like some advice pls

Hi all, im rubern n im 19 yrs old. I have had acne for a few years now but lately it has gotten worst. I'v tried loads of stuff and i wount even begin to menion what i have tried cause the list would be too long and id surely miss out some stuff. Anyways lately i have been considering trying out accutane as iv read that its really effective against stubern acne.

from pippels but more of a concentrated redness under the skin which i think is referred to as nodular acne, but im not 100% sure either. Whatever i seen to do has little or no effect at all. at the moment im on a course of antibiotics (dalacin C) which have helped but very slightly.

I just would like some opinions on weather i shoud go through with the treatment with accutane, cause i know its got a lot of potentail side effects, and i guess i would just like some advice from you guys and girls.

Thanks a lot :)

i just phoned my dermatologist and he said that i should finish my 2 month course on dalacin first, like thats gonna do any good :wall: , 1 month left and i fell its just useless.... Anyways after the month passed ill ask him to put me on accutane, i just hope it works :(