Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i felt ok today. not great but ok. skin is looking pretty decent. i went out, heading downtown,

going to take the bus. i see this VERY cute girl at the bus stop, i fell in love right on the spot.

i wanted to talk to her, say something. but i couldn't do it. i wanted to so bad but i just couldn't.

i don't know why this happened, i have always been a kind of guy that realises i have to do it, take the chance.

and i've always done it. taken the first step. here's another thing, none of those girls have ever wanted me.

i've never had answered love. i swear. this has always broken me down and made me really sad but i've always moved on,

thinking there will be more chances in life. but could it have gone so far that i'm not capable of even trying anymore?

...and here comes the tears as well. great. can't see what i'm writing either.

i've been feeling so hopeless lately, even though my skin has gotten much better and i know it,

i'm 90% clear but does my mind know about that?

or does it just remember all those times i've been declined this thing people call "love"?

is it telling me to give up on it? "you're undesirable, ugly, and useless? certainly feels like it.

so i can't keep trying and i can't sit here and pity myself like an idiot, now what?

i can't help but fall for girls that are cute, and beautiful. why shouldn't i?

is it really neccesary for that girl to be blind??!

Guest ilovepancakes

i know what you mean. Ahhh the burning desire to love and be loved.

unfortunately i have no experience or good advice in this area......

:cool: someday...someday ... :cool:

I feel the same way. If you're 90% clear you're doing good, it's all in your mind.

It's funny when things really are "all in your mind" yet you can't see it, no matter how much you force yourself to try and believe differently.

yeah when i was in high school i was like that 2, i saw so many girls, i could see my self with but never had the balls to talk to them.

After my third unanswered love I decided to quit until better times.

And I really had quit. I stopped being depressed, I stopped thinking about girls, I stopped looking at them as possible girlfriends, I stopped dreaming. That wasnt forced, all that came easily and I felt great.

And right after I threw all this depressing trash from my head a girl fell in love with me... So remember: EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!

I think the less you worry about it the more chances you have. Dont talk to girls like to queens. Talk to them as if they were... guys! %)) It helps.

i'm sure it's all in my mind but i'm also quite positive i'm ugly underneath the acne as well,

after all these times.

molotovman, that's a pain in the ass too. i know it can be hard to talk to them but i've always tried anyways.

terror, i know you shouldn't think about it and just have fun and good times but it's so hard,

love is hard. and it spreads. i see myself as a failure and i keep thinking i can't do anything right.

mz bling bling, one of them actually was gay.

i was lucky to see her make out without with another girl before i'd talk to her.

man am i feeling shitty right now.

thank god this new product i tried last night worked as well as it did,

most of my redmarks dissapeared,

so now i have a bit of bumpy skin and 3 small active pimples left to fight.

by the way, that girl i saw yesterday had spots as well,

unfortunately they were freckles. so cute. :dontgetit:

This is not an acne issue, it's an American guy issue. So many American guys are chicken sh** when it comes to women and it's so irritating. Girls have to be the aggressor many times and they really don't want to have to be.

I met these guys from Italy one time. Some of them were short, some had bad acne scars and acne, some were cute, but it didn't matter. If they saw a girl they liked they go up to her and hit on her, sometimes three at a time. American girls love the attention because they are used to the American guys looking all shy in a corner afraid to make a move.

Believe it or not, when a guy is confident and hits on a girl with a sense of humor, the girl will find it flattering- who cares if she responds or not. Some girl will eventually and she'll really be attracted to a guy who has at least some balls.

Personally, I wouldn't mind being raped by a woman. :)

Typical american guy. Just lie back and like a log and make the girl do all the work.

you shouldnt be so bent up on getting a relationship. You need to better yourself, with an eduction, a better job, things like that and miraculously the girls will find you.

But if you keep chasing them in your current condition its going to be terribly depressing. And thats the case for all young guys acne or not.

thanks coughdrop. that's real helpful.

i think i'll keep looking for girls but i'm not going to focus on it so much.

e.v.- not all American girls and guys are like this. It makes me mad when people are so stereotype against us. Almost EVERYTHING you hear about us off the news has to be wrong if they talk about us on the news. American tv shows are about some typical people, but it's just the actors, and not always real people who do stuff like that. I for one, am not ditsy, don't break up with a guy after 2 weeks unless he is absolutely TERRIBLE, and I will go out with a guy with acne or some other problem. It depends on the guy and how he acts. I only go out with people who are smart, friendly, funny, have integrity- this is a big one, and have courage. I've had guys hit on me before and it is fun. Actually, not all guys are afraid to show their feelings, but a lot are like me. There's more, but we are not what you think...

I think that U.K. guys and people from Europe seem to be more open. This guy that I met online was a manwhore, well, maybe not. He just liked hitting on people and asking them if they wanted to go out with him. Online people are much different though so I can't base my judgment about him on all.

It's not exactly the "american guy problem", it's more of an american society problem.

Honestly, I dont think it's normal to show stuff on TV where youngsters about 12-13 years old are already dating and picking on those who dont.

Kids in the USA are forced to grow up too quickly, and those who are left behind in their physical and psycic development are most likely doomed to feeling depressed. Cuz their just kids!! THey didnt learn yet how to face problems and be tolerant to them.

I didnt pull this out of my ass. I lived both in USA and in Russia, I can compare atleast two countries... In Russia you _dont_ get this feeling that a gf/bf is an integrative element of any person and without one you are a loser. cuz there is no such press on the problem of relationships between boys and girls, including sex.. Everything here comes naturally, without anyone pushing you to do it.

Come on, face it. If you dont have a gf/bf in the USA you are considered a loser. I heard it many times. Ugh, the mean and dumb society...

I heard Russia is a really shitty place to live. Either you're poor or real rich. No middle-class.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty, the government is just a big bunch of criminals.

Middleclass exists.

But again, society here is much.. erm.. softer, I'd say. Kinder. More accepting. For me, depressed and ruined, it was a big healer when I moved to Russia.

PS: Russia doesnt have an obesity problem. And this means MORE SXY CHIX :D When i moved i was overweight, but in one year I dropped all the excess pounds %)) even though I ate plenty.

Well, the weight problem in the US is due to the availability of cheap, bad food and the lack of excersise. One of the two - probably both - have to change for the problem to change. Ah well.

EV - relationships - and not being in a relationship - is hard. And love is a strangley mutable thing - it changes, it grows. You change and grow - give yourself time, what you want may change.

Trust me, Russia has even more cheap and bad food. You really have to earn a lot of money to buy real quality products.

Most of overweight people here are old.

Maybe this sounds naive but I think someone in the USA is interested in developing the obesity problem.

Guest money_mike

Man, there is this girl at work who I really like. We get on really well but I only see her once a week. But I being the clever man I am have changed my shifts so that i'll work on two of the days she's working. ha ha! I'm so smart. Next week hopefully, i'll ask for her number or something. But then again i'm a pussy when it comes to girls