Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ilovepancakes

i got fired today

Guest ilovepancakes

i wouldnt care, i wouldve said. FUCKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! and then mooned him :D

haha 2 weeks ago when i quit my job i did tell my boss, and manager " fu*k u and u, your cool )pointed at one of my friends) im out" and left

but honestly you should go back and poison all the monkeys :whistle:

:lol:

your boss is a fucking asshole!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK HIM. And if your parents dont realize that too, FUCK THEM TOO

go to college and get the f away from that shit.

she actually talked to me about a boy she wants to go out with before i could ask

ouch your in the friend zone which is hard to get out of.

remember nice guys finish last the majority of the time.... if thats what you were doing being nice to her all the time.

remember nice guys finish last the majority of the time.... if thats what you were doing being nice to her all the time.

That is *so* not true...

I would agree that a lot of girls have the need to 'try out' a bad boy. But honestly, in the long run, most girls want a nice guy.

A lot of times 'nice guys' forget to make it obvious that they are interested. Who knows, girl on guy 'proximity crushes' are common, and if the girl thinks the guy isn't interested, she may talk about other guys to him, so he doesn't think she likes him. (confusing and ridiculous I know - but it happens a lot)

Nice guys do not usually finish last... I hate hearing that.... especially since it is often just used as an excuse when a guy didn't get what he wanted. Bad guys don't always get the girl they want either.

Anyway, hope she comes around!!

~Becca

Don't they have "u" in Sweden?

We have the letter 'u' yes. The reason I posted the message was because I find quite annoying when someone swears as much as Ilovepancakes. It really doesn't add any extra to the story by putting fcking, shit etc in to every sentence.

A lot of times 'nice guys' forget to make it obvious that they are interested. Who knows, girl on guy 'proximity crushes' are common, and if the girl thinks the guy isn't interested, she may talk about other guys to him, so he doesn't think she likes him. (confusing and ridiculous I know - but it happens a lot)

Nice guys do not usually finish last... I hate hearing that.... especially since it is often just used as an excuse when a guy didn't get what he wanted. Bad guys don't always get the girl they want either.

not saying you have to be a "bad boy" more like be in the middle. i think only older women appreciate the nice one so it seems

Guest No Pride

not saying you have to be a "bad boy" more like be in the middle. i think only older women appreciate the nice one so it seems

Yeah because they've already had plenty of sex with the bad boys and want a nice guy to provide for them, money and security etc. While probably still getting some on the side with bad boys.

Yea Ive been working at my day job for 2 months and they've already made me responsible for everything.

maybe ill get fired tomm.

They gave me and a new guy wayyyy to much to do, and then fuckin left.

nice guys do finish last b/c women like being mistreated lol.... i see it all the time if they're not being thrown around it becomes boring... just the way it is... the thing is im not gonna change my being nice b/c it is the way i am and i already decided im not getting a girlfriend ever so im cool with it

Oh, Ital. Nice guys DON'T finish last and the majority of women don't like being thrown around. You know that. :P

But be careful - it's always when you decide you're done with Love that it decides to come knocking on your door. :cool:

Guest No Pride

nice guys do finish last b/c women like being mistreated lol.... i see it all the time if they're not being thrown around it becomes boring... just the way it is... the thing is im not gonna change my being nice b/c it is the way i am and i already decided im not getting a girlfriend ever so im cool with it

This chick at work today was talking about dumping her boyfriend because he "didnt argue with me much". She wants someone to put her in her place. Not saying that the majority of women are like this, but i see it a lot and I dare say that it also fits in nicely with the theory of evolution.

Personally I think you can be confident and in control but still not abusive, and I think a majority of women want this instead of the abusive/mistreating types. I agree with your last part, I know I'm not getting a girlfriend ...at least til I change my habits and self loathing, self destructing attitude which will likely be NEVER.

Well fck. I just got fired today after mixing up dates and forgeting to work on the 4 of july. My boss just got back from vaction, and was a complete fcking asshole. Even though i was on the schedule to work today, he fcking printed a brand new schedule w/o my name on it, "unscheduled" me for today, and didnt fcking call me so id have to fcking come in for nothing. After sitting around at work waiting for half an hour for his sorry ass i was told that i was fired bc i accidently mixed up a date. He was like i know you didnt do it on purpose but it was a fcking holiday, so ill have to fire you. Then he was a dick and told me that they didnt even need me that day, bc they had a really slow day on the 4 of july. Then he just stared at me, and i was like 'what the fuck!!! my parents are at work.. so im stuck here bitch. ' so basically i couldnt flip out and be like fck you, or flip out and throw shit... i had to be all fcking nice so hed let me work today...(and he ended up telling me at 230pm that i should leave in 15mins.(i normally work till 730pm). I still have to come up with shit to tell my parents, bc they would kill me for being a dumbass and getting fired.

on a whole different note... i was actually going to ask a girl out from work today, but it turned out shes just a nice person to everyone. and she actually talked to me about a boy she wants to go out with before i could ask.. and it became real clear that she didnt find me attractive..well fck, guess ill never see her again anyway.

sorry to rant but i feel like shit right now and my few actual friends are doing stuff this summer so....

well, like you say, it's just the "damn zoo". Why didn't you go check out the animals instead of hanging around?

But be careful - it's always when you decide you're done with Love that it decides to come knocking on your door. :cool:

that's what I thought too....so I keep deciding that and came up with crap.