Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just wanted to know if i sleep on my side will this cause acne? I always sleep on my side because its more comfortable but I want to sleep on my back so i won't break out. Any suggestions how i can sleep on my more comfortably?

Lately i've been sleeping on my left side and i'm getting more breakouts on that side but on my right side no breakouts since i never/rarely sleep on that side. I also have oily skin so I guess when i sleep on my side it rubs into skin even more? Is this correct?

Thanks

ok see i would break out from my sheets abd pilows so i decided that i have to wash them evry week to remove everything!!!! give it a try

I think you make a good point!

Washing your pillow once a week helps, true, but aren't we also told not to rest our head on our hands? If we shouldn't do that because we're applying pressure to our face then just imagine what happens when you sleep on your side all night!

I noticed that I get worse acne where I sleep on the side of my face and I think there's something to this. My pillow's a little on the flat side too.

I hate sleeping on my back though - It's really uncomfortable on my head! But seriously, we should try experimenting on sleep positions.

yeah thats a good idea but see i move around alot but i have this one blanket that i like rest my side of my face on and it breaksout right there so thats why i started washing my sheets and stuff once a week