Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i dont mind adding a toner to my regime but can i benefit from it? , i heard it can clean the residue up left from the cleanser

ok i got the purpose gentle liquidcleanser and i really like it , it lathers up and cleans well and makes my face feeel SMOOTh. i also got the Biore Triple action astrigent with 2% SA. ive read alot of reviews from it here and makeupalley , but i was wondering if its safe to use it at night then apply my duac(bp) medicine on? or only in the mourning.

and i was wondering , since the toner is liquid and it contains 2% SA does it dissolve on the skin aftera while , it gets absorbed? since its not a tropical it cant have the same effect as a cream right?

the toner does get absorbed, and you can feel the tingling from the SA. I would personally reccomened cliniques toner in level 3 or 4 since they contain 5% SA and really help with acne.

Wow steven you mind me of myself when I first started out on facial routines. I was so confused but what you need to do is a trial and error and see what works for you. When it comes to toners the best toner is sea breeze. Can you benefit from a toner? People say you can and it takes the dirt off you face and neck. Oh my god, that reminded when I first use sea breeze and I thought my neck was clean and I pulled the cotton ball that I was rubbing on neck off and it was dirtttttty :(

I use the Olay refreshing toner and it makes me feel clean :D it says it has witch hazel in it too, and I'm guessing its beneficial somehow because they slapped it all over the freakin bottle! lol

It seems fine but try out for least two weeks if it does work then try some of these:

witch hazel

nivea toner