Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dws

this forum is almost useless, messsy and unorg

there is no orginization, there should be sections that are devoted to each drug (accutane, retin-a etc) and then in each of those should be questions or suggestions or sub catergories.. IM TIRED of reading all the stupid accutane post is this normal etc..i want to see some orginzation and i think alot of others would like so also, ADMINS?????/ :wall::wall:

The primary problem is people don't pay attention to what has already been posted. If they have a question, they just post it in a new thread even though it has been answered over and over and over again in prior postings. e.g. tanning, oily skin, Proactiv etc. etc. etc.

In the end, it is frustrating for both readers and those who constantly find themselves answering the same question. Show a little respect for other readers...take a few seconds and use the search function. This will minimize the clutter and repetition.

there is no orginization, there should be sections that are devoted to each drug (accutane, retin-a etc) and then in each of those should be questions or suggestions or sub catergories.. IM TIRED of reading all the stupid accutane post is this normal etc..i want to see some orginzation and i think alot of others would like so also, ADMINS?????/ :wall::wall:

He's right if there were there should be more catagories, then they could have an Asshole Section where this guy could post all day long ;)

I agree that this messageboard is a bit disorganized and that it would be a lot more helpful and convenient if topics concerning the same subject were merged. With the way it is now, there's hundreds of threads addressing the same topics all over the place. Even if we search, we end up with a mess of results...

someone wants to improve the forum and he only gets flames..

I never saw a paid forum but I did see very well organized ones

He's right if there were there should be more catagories, then they could have an Asshole Section where this guy could post all day long ;)

:lol:

Shyt i can't find any sucess stories or any good info..

Actually the only story I read about that was sucessful was ANTHONY with a huge regime but now he takes accutane because his regime takes too long or some gay shyt.

Where's the good info? PM ME !

The problem with adding more categories is that people ignore them and post wherever they want anyways. Kinda like how this thread is in the wrong subforum for instance. :lol:

Or post the same [email protected] in more than one forum ...

:lol: